Issues

Ashley's Pov:I was at work today at me y desk minding my own business when I seen Mr. Brown yelling at someone by the elevator doors then I heard a loud female voice and I had a good feeling about who it was.

Mr. Brown:"Ashley tell this friend of yours she can't be here right now I have visitors coming soon!"

Summer:"To damn bad cuz I need to talk to her!" She said taking off her shades.

Ashley:"Im working right now Summer."

Summer:"I don't give a fuck why would you put me on blast on live television!"

Ashley:"Because I was trying to get you to see that Brian isn't for you!" She said standing up.

Summer:"You know I always knew you were jealous of me and Brian's relationship I just never wanted to come out and say it!"

Ashley:"Jealous girl please who would be jealous of you and that cheating ass nigga!"

Mr. Brown:"Listen I don't know whats going on between you two but Ima need yah to take it outside now!"

Summer:"Can you shut the fuck up please!"

Ashley:"Don't yell at my Boss like that you could cost me my damn job!"

Summer:"This job ain't doing nun for you anyways."

Ashley:"Oh and you think that little office job you got going on helping you any better!"

Mr. Brown:"Exit my building or I will have security do it for you."

Summer:"Fine this building is some shit anyways and Ashley FUCK YOU!" She said putting her shades on and walking away.

Mr. Brown:"Get back to work Ashley I'll deal with you later."

Andre's Pov:This was the fifth time Lauryn had called me today to ask me about her money and Im really getting tired of her to be honest.

Andre:"Yes Lauryn!"

Lauryn:"First off don't be answering the phone like that when I call I've been trying to get a hold of you for three hours now!"

Andre:"Okay and what do you want I have a meeting to go to."

Lauryn:"Fuck your meeting wheres my money!"

Andre:"Are you really being that greedy for ten grand you need to chill."

Lauryn:"Im not being greedy I gave you a dead line and you still haven't paid me nigga."

Andre:"What dead line?"

Lauryn:"The one from a couple of weeks ago."

Andre:"I sure as hell don't remember that."

Lauryn:"Well now I'm telling you have my money by next week or it will be a problem."

Andre:"Yeah okay."

"Click"

Andre:"Bitch is crazy as fuck."

Brian's Pov:"I had pulled up to my house seeing that there was a white Range Rover in my drive way and the only person I know that has one thats all white is Christina so I had rushed right into my house seeing her sitting on my couch with her bags by her side.

Brian:"Uhhh what are you doing here?"

Christina:"What do you mean?"

Brian:"What I mean is why are you here. He said slamming the door shut.

Christina:"Im here to work our relationship out."

Brian:"Oh now you wanna work it out."

Christina:"Damn right I do I love you Brian." She said getting up and walking towards him.

Brian:"Wait first off how did you get in here."

Christina:"You had a spare key under your mat."

Brian:"Dammit."

Christina:"You not happy to see me?" She said grabbing his hands.

Brian:"I guess I thought you wanted to see other people though."

Christina:"Well I did until I realized how much I need you."

Brian:"Of course but I was thinking of getting back with Summer."

Christina:"Your joking right!"

Brian:"No actually I'm not and I think you should leave."

Christina:"I knew you would go back to her I was just waiting!" She said grabbing her bags.

Brian:"Yeah Mmhm now get out."

Brian's Pov:I don't know what she thought this was but Ima need her to calm down cuz our relationship is over with like long gone. These issues im going through ain't making it any better either.