Game Plan

~ 2 Weeks Later ~

Brian's Pov:I was working out in my gym with Andre when I heard a loud bang on my front door.

Andre:"What the hell was that?" He said putting the dumb bells down.

Brian:"I don't know but Ima find out." He said getting up and walking out the gym room.

As Brian reached the door he noticed a bunch of paparazzi outside with cameras. When he opened the door they started asking plenty of questions.

Paparazzi:"Brian did cheating make you and Summer break up for the second time?" "Brian do you have STD's?" "Brian is Summer pregnant with your child?" They all asked putting cameras in his face.

Brian:"I advise everyone last one of you to leave before the police arrest all of you!" He said slamming the door shut.

Andre:"What the fuck was that out there?" He said taking a sip of water.

Brian:"Just the damn paparazzi getting on my damn nerves."

Andre:"Man I know one damn thing you need to do sum about Summer she's been over me and Ashley's house sense we came back from our honeymoon."

Brian:"What do mean do sum about her she's not my damn responsibility?" He said putting his tank top on.

Andre:"Nigga I know that I mean help her get her own place or something."

Brian:"She got her own money so what I need to get her a place for?"

Andre:"Look I understand she did you wrong but keep in my you did her wrong first so...."

Brian:"Man fuck her and that child of her's Im sorry Andre but I can't face her anymore."

Andre:"Lord have mercy on your soul I gotta go Ashley's blowing my damn phone up I'll see you later." He said dapping him up and leaving.

Christina's Pov:Today me and Nick decided to go out for lunch sense we haven't really did anything with each other lately. I was able to have one of my closest friends watch Brian Jr while me and Nick go out.

Nick:"So is the food good?" He said watching her eat.

Christina:"Yes this shit bomb as fuck."

Nick:"Good but I also wanted to ask you something."

Christina:"Sure what is it?"

Nick:"Christina Clarice would you do me a favor and Marry Me?" He said pulling a black box out and getting on one knee.

Christina:"Uh-Um I don't know what to say I wasn't hoping for this to happen so early." She said looking around noticing all eyes are on them.

Nick:"Well you have to have some sort of answer right." He said cheesing nervously.

Christina:"Yes Nick Yes." She said bending down and kissing him deeply.

Christina's Pov:Im speechless right now because I really wasn't expecting that I was hoping for something a little more fancy and nice but I guess I can deal with it at least he tried.