Broken Hearts

Brian's Pov:Before I knocked on Christina's door I had to take a minute to think of the final decision I've made between her and Summer, My Mind was telling me to go back to Summer. And my Heart was telling me to knock on Christina's door so I did what my Heart told me to do and knock on her door.

Brian:"Christina it's me open the door." He said knocking.

Christina:"Hey Bae!" She said while jumping on him and squeezing him tightly.

Brian:"Damn you really missed me didn't you."

Christina:"Hell yeah I did." She said closing the door.

Brian:"I love you very much Christina."

Christina:"Um I love you, to why you being all lovey dovey with me?"

Brian then took Christina's hand and led her to the couch he stared at her for a moment before he could say anything but he knew what he had to do.

Brian:"I've been thinking a lot and, I was wondering if you would let me move in with you?" He said holding her hand tightly.

Christina:"Wow um wait a minute ain't you still with that Summer girl though."

Brian:"Yeah but I'm in love with you not her I'm only with her because she was desperate for me back in high school so I gave her a chance I thought I would fall for her sooner or later but I didn't." He said getting up rubbing his face.

Christina:"I really don't know what to say but if it makes you happy then yes you can move in with me."

Brian:"Thank You Bab-"

Christina:"But you need to break up with her." Giving him a stern look.

Brian:"I will tomorrow When I go and pack my stuff Ima sign the house to her I don't want her living in the streets or nun."

Christina:"Hmph can she even afford to live in that house without your help?"

Brian:"Maybe if she gets a decent job."

Christina:"Oh well enough about her lets go in the room and finish where we left back at the Bahamas." She said with a sly smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Summer:"Where the fuck is he, He should have been home a long time ago!"