The Baby Shower

~ 3 Months Later Monday 2:30 PM ~

Summer's Pov:Today was my baby shower and I was so excited because I had plenty of people showing up even Ashley was on her way and yes I finally got my own place. I had food and decorations all set up, like I am so ready for this baby to come out of me but I'm only eight months. I found out the gender of my baby a couple of months back which is a boy, So everyone knows what to bring. Tomorrow I had another appointment to go to because my doctor wanted to tell me something in person because she claimed it was important so I'm guessing I have no choice but to go.

~ 1 Hour Later ~

Ashley's Pov:When I arrived to Summer's baby shower there were decorations everywhere food everywhere and she looked so good in her blue dress, I was gonna wear blue with her but I decided wear white. Andre was supposed to come with me but he had some work to tend to so he might stop by later on his lunch break.

Summer:"Hey bitchhhhh!" She said running to hug Ashley.

Ashley:"Hey sexy mama!" She said hugging Summer.

Summer:"You can put the gifts on the table over there I'll be right back." She said walking towards the kitchen.

Ashley:"Alrighty then." She said walking over to the gift table.

Summer:"Okay everyone as you guys know it's my baby shower and I'm glad you all came, the drinks will be out for you all soon so continue enjoying each other's company and lets have a good time today." She said cheesing hard.

Ashley:"Nice speech."

Summer:"Thanks where's Andre."

Ashley:"He had to work but he might stop by later during his lunch break but I'm not sure." "What's been going on with you and Brian these pass few months?"

Summer:"To be honest with you I haven't talked to him sense I moved out of you and Andre's house."

Ashley:"Mm thats a surprise."

Summer:"Excuse me but how."

Ashley:"Cuz I thought yah was in love." She said laughing a little.

Summer:"Girl please."

~ 6 Hours Later 8:25 PM ~

Summer's Pov:So my baby shower turned out the way I thought it would which was drama free everyone got along and I ain't have to stomp a bitch out and my baby had hella clothes and toys he could play with when he gets a little bigger so thats good, but anyways I was just getting out the shower when I heard a knock at my Front door so I wrapped my self up in a towel and went to go see who it was.

Summer:"Who is it!" She said at the door.

Brian:"Open the door Summer its me."

Summer:"What do you want?" She said opening the door.

Brian:"I just wanted to stop by and say hi and check up on you." He said stepping in.

Summer:"Oh thats nice."

Brian:"Here I brought something for the baby." He said handing her a bag.

Summer:"Thanks I appreciate it."

Brian:"This is a nice place you got here I see you threw the baby shower without inviting me."

Summer:"Uh invite you for what exactly."

Brian:"I don't know, I just thought you would have." He said putting his hands in his pocket.

Summer:"Okay well I need to get ready for bed it was nice of you to stop by thanks for the gift." She said walking him to the door.

Brian:"Well damn you ain't gotta rush me what if I don't wanna leave."

Summer:"Oh yes the hell you are you got a big ass house waiting for you so go and drive to it goodbye."

Brian:"Okay damn goodbye it was nice seeing you." He said opening the door and walking out.

Summer:"Ugh he is so damn annoying."

~ Brian Jr 👶🏾😍⬆️ ~

~ Brian Jr 👶🏾😍⬆️ ~

Christina's Pov:Brian Jr was now 6 Months today he was getting so big and starting to look more and more like Brian big head ass each day. Me and Nick decided that it would be good for us to take a small little break for a while because things were getting in the way and we were moving a little to fast. So he went back to Jamaica for a little while to get his head straight.

~ Brian & Christina's FaceTime Convo ~

Brian:"You jhi like should come ova doe."

Christina:"No Im not do you know what time it is and I already put Brian Jr down to go to sleep."

Brian:"Girl you know you miss this hot sausage." He said laughing.

Christina:"Thats what you thought."

Brian:"Mm you wasn't saying that when I was in your bed last time."

Christina:"Shut your bean head ass up."

Brian:"Oooo girl I'm boutta getchu your nappy headed ass with that dingy ass bonnet on." He said laughing.

Christina:"You went to damn far bitch."

Brian:"Shut up you know I'm playing."