Wedding Bells

Ashley's Pov:Today was the big day of me and Andre's wedding and I was to excited like I can't believe I'm marrying the love of my life. I felt bad for Summer because we were supposed to get married at the same time but Brian wanted to act like a child and not man up so oh well.

~ 10 Minutes Later ~

Reverend:"Do you Andre Miller take Ashley Jones to be your lovely wife to have and to hold through sickness and health till death do you part."

Andre:"I Do."

Reverend:"Do you Ashley Jones take Andre Miller to be your groom to have and to hold through sickness and health till death do you part."

Ashley:"I Do." She said cheesing.

Reverend:"Well with that being said  Mr.Miller you may kiss your bride."

Andre Grabbed Ashley and kissed her deeply while the guest clapped and yelled in excitement.

~ 30 Minutes Later ~

Ashley's Pov:When we made it to the reception I had switched out from my long ass hot ass wedding dress and put something more stylish and fun on cuz I wanted to be able to move around. After me and Andre had our first dance all of our guest got up and danced around I was having a good time until I saw Brian enter the door and I already knew he was here for Summer.

Ashley:"Um Brian why are you here you weren't invited." She said putting her hand on her hip.

Brian:"Oh really well I got an invitation."

Ashley:"Andre must have sent it fine you can come in but don't start anything I don't want you ruining my damn day."

Brian:"After hearing Ashley's big ass mouth I made my way over to Andre and the boys I haven't seen them in a while because I had to leave town for a little while to get my mind straight and I haven't heard from Christina neither and I really wanna see my damn son.

Brian:"Wassup niggas." He said dapping them all up.

Andre:"Wassup my man where you been at."

Brian:"Man I had to get away for a little while so I went out of town."

Andre:"Oh well I'm glad you made it in time have you heard from Christina."

Brian:"Man fuck her foreal this time I'm done with her the only time I'll talk to her is when it's about Brian Jr and that's it she to busy with her new nigga so oh well I ain't playing no more games this time and I mean that."

Andre:"You sure you done with the games cuz If you plan on getting Summer back you gonna have to work extra hard."

Brian:"I know and thats what Ima do matter of fact is she here."

Andre:"Yeah she's by the bar."

Brian:"Ard wish me luck man." He said walking away."

Andre:"Yeah you gonna need it."

Brian:"Uh hey Summer."

Summer:"Ugh what do you want."

Brian:"Listen I know I've hurt you plenty of times and by now you probably want nothing to do with me at all but I'm really sorry I had went out of time to get my shit together and I think Im ready to ask you to marry me again."

Summer:"Fuck no now get away from me."

Brian:"Please I miss you alot and I didn't notice what I had until you left that Christina shit is done with she's moved on and she even told me herself so please take me back I'm begging you." He said getting on his knees.