Important Things

~ Thursday 10:11 AM ~

Ashley's Pov:Today I was at a Important event for my boss Mr. Brown he was doing a Fashion show for one of his clothing lines and I had to make sure everything was setup before the start of the show and he was a little bit more bossy then usual. He said I had to come looking professional and shit make sure I acted like I had some sense like damn I ain't stupid.

Mr. Brown:"Okay everyone the show is about to start I need all models in line chop chop!" He said waving for everyone to follow him.

Lucy:"I swear does he ever know when to shut the fuck up?" She said under her breath.

Ashley:"Ive been saying the same thing for months now." She said sitting down in the makeup chair.

Lucy:"Sometimes I wonder why did I even bother to work for him."

Ashley:"You and me both." She said laughing.

Ashley's Pov:Lucy is a real laid back chick and she pretty as hell to if I was a lesbian she would be mine but we not getting into that discussion. I met her when I started working for Mr. Brown as one of his Clothing Designers so she's kinda my partner.

Lucy:"Soooo I heard about you and Mr. Miller." She said smiling hard.

Ashley:"What about him?"

Lucy:"Oh girl please don't act like you don't want a piece of dat."

Ashley:"I do but things are complicated right now."

Lucy:"How?"

Ashley:"Well you know Shawn Tyson right?"

Lucy:"Yeah."

Ashley:"Well I kinda have feelings for him even though he messed me and Andre's relationship up so me and him are friends while me and Shawn are like confused on what we are."

Lucy:"Wai-"

Mr. Brown:"Ladies Ima need yah to stop chatting and start helping the models change with there next set noww lets go!" He said clapping.

After the models changed and went to walk again Lucy and Ashley finished there conversation. After that the Fashion show was over Ashley was on her way to her car when Andre came out of no where calling her name.

Andre:"Aye Ashley hold up!" He said running towards her.

Ashley:"Oh Hey Andre didn't expect to see you here." She said confused.

Andre:"Yeah I was here with a Friend I knew I had saw you in the back but I wasn't sure of it."

Ashley:"Well you should have came back there to see."

After Ashley finished talking Andre quickly grabbed her face and kissed her deeply she hesitated at first but then started to kiss back they kissed for a good 5 minutes until they stopped.

Ashley:"Woah um what was that for?"

Andre:"I don't really know let me just say it was a I missed you kiss." He said smiling.