Revenge

~ 1 Month later ~

Ashley's Pov:Its been a month sense I've talked to Andre he's been ignoring the hell outta me and I don't even know what I did wrong to him. I was watching tv when I came across the Celebrity News Channel there were pictures of Andre and some women named Lauryn Rose she was some Model From the U.K she was very pretty but she wasn't me the Photos showed them at a Restaurant in Barbados and they were at the beach and one showed them kissing Im just trying to understand why would he play with me like that.

Summer:"Good Morning girlyy." She said sitting on the couch.

Ashley:"Are you fucking seeing this look at them." She said pointing at the tv.

Summer:"Oh Andre and Lauryn yeah I seen them already."

Ashley:"This is what the fuck he's been doing behind my back for a month."

Summer:"Maybe you should go see him at his job I think they came back into town last night."

Ashley:"You know what I might just do that."

Summer:"Good I'm leaving for work Ill talk to you later."

Ashley:"Okay."

Ashley's Pov:"After a couple of hours I thought he would be in his office by now so I got up took a quick shower curled my now smooth hair then I got dressed then I was on my way.

~ 30 minutes later ~

Ashley:"Hey Patrice I came to see Andre today is he in his office." She said standing at her desk.

Patrice:"Yeah about that I shouldn't be telling you this but he's in there with Lauryn Right now Im pretty sure you've already heard of her." She said whispering.

Ashley:"I don't care I just wanna talk to him please."

Patrice:"Im sorry but I can't let you go in there."

Ashley then Walked towards the door and slammed it right open revealing Lauryn and Andre talking.

Patrice:"Im sorry Andre but I couldn't stop her."

Andre:"It's okay Patrice just get back to work."

Ashley:"So what the fuck is this!" She said slamming the door closed and throwing her purse down on the nearby couch.

Andre:"Nothing Ashley why are you here."

Ashley:"Please don't let me tear this goddamn office up!"

Lauryn:"Ooo she's a feisty one Andre." She said in her thick accent.

Ashley:"What you say Bitch!" She said walking towards her.

Andre:"Woah hold on!" "Back up Ashley!" He said pushing her away.

Ashley:"Don't touch me you nasty ass pig why would you avoid me for a whole month for her ass."

Andre:"Wait so you think I ain't see you and Shawn go on that little date last month You ain't slick so don't blame this on me!"

Ashley:"It wasn't even a date it was a little get together and he was asking me to make him a suit for a trip he's going to!"