Tricky Ass Nigga's

Ashley's Pov:Wayne would not stop texting and calling me every sense he got my number I'm starting to think he really wants me back. I just can't do it though not after what he did to me and most of all I have a deep dark secret that I never told anyone not even Summer And I most definitely didn't tell Wayne because I didn't want to mess up the rest of his year in college. He texted me and invited me to come out with him as "Friends" but I don't really trust him cuz he might try some slick shit. He was picking me up at 3:00 and it was about 2:00 so I just hurried up and got ready. I decided to do something casual for my outfit because I know he knows better to take me somewhere fancy as fuck.

Wayne's Pov:I wanted to do something special for Ashley today so I'm taking her to the college we went to because that's where we met so I'm gonna set up a nice little picnic for us by the lake they have there. Then I'll know for sure that she misses me and she won't want anything to do with that nigga Andre.

~ 1 Hour Later ~

Wayne:"Here we are!" He said awaking Ashley from her sleep.

Ashley:"Finally it felt like we were driving for hours." She said yawning.

Wayne:"Well it was a lot of traffic because of some football game so yeah."

Ashley:"Where are we?" She said looking around confused.

Wayne:"Look at the sign."

Ashley:"Why the hell are we at our old college?" She said folding her arms over her chest.

Wayne:"Because I thought it would be nice for us to maybe visit some old teachers and walk around and see how much everything has changed and later I was thinking a nice little friendly picnic by the lake."

Ashley:"Yeah sure." She said rolling her eyes.

Ashley's Pov:After an hour of walking around campus we finally were able to find a perfect spot to sit down and eat our food by the big ass lake they got here I'm not gonna lie I enjoyed myself a little but it I think its about that time to tell him what I meant to say a long time ago.

Ashley:"Wayne I gotta tell you something." She said looking in his direction.

Wayne:"Sure go ahead." He said smiling hoping for good news.

Ashley:"You remember after I got kicked out right."

Wayne:"Mmhmn."

Ashley:"Well two weeks after I found out I was pregnant and the reason I didn't tell you is because I didn't want to mess up the rest of your year in college."

Wayne:(Silence)

Ashley:"Umm are you gonna say something." She said nervously.

Wayne:"So where is my child at Ashley?" He said in a low tone.

Ashley:"I-I uh got an-"

Wayne:"You better not say what I think your gonna say!" He said getting up.

Ashley:"I got an abortion Wayne I'm sorry I just couldn't do it."

Wayne:"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT ASHLEY HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND, I COULD HAVE A CHILD RIGHT NOW. AND YOU JUST NOW TELLING ME YOU WERE PREGNANT ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS VISIT ME WE COULD HAVE GOT ALONG WITH EACHOTHER FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CHILD BUT NO YOU GO AND KILL IT YOU ARE SO DAMN UNGRATEFUL!"

Ashley:"OH IM UNGRATEFUL WELL ITS NOT MY DAMN FAULT THAT YOU WENT AND FUCKED THAT NAPPY HEADED BITCH TIARA BEHIND MY BACK NOW IS IT, YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND THIS PICNIC YOU CAN TAKE ALL THIS SHIT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS FOR ALL I CARE!" She said starting to walk away.

Ashley's Pov:It took me a good 20 minutes to get back to the front of the college because of all these damn kids in the way and shit all I wanted to do was get home to my husband because I don't have time for tricky ass niggas. Sense I ain't have no ride home I called up Summer to pick me up.

Summer:"Come on BestFriend I gotta a hair appointment to go to in an hour." She said pulling up.

Ashley:"Thank God Your here." She said getting in the car and closing the door.

Summer:"So how did it go with Wayne?" She said pulling off.

Ashley:"I don't wanna talk about it." She said looking out the window.

Summer:"Aww come on I know it wasn't that bad."

Ashley:"Summer I said I don't wanna talk about it okay just drive damn!"

Summer:"Okay I don't know what he did to your loud mouth ass but you not finna yell at me like that cuz I ain't do shit to you!" She said pushing on the gas.

Ashley:"Yeah whatever can you just get me home."

~ 1 Hour Later ~

Wayne's Pov:I just can't believe she did this to me yeah I know I fucked up when I slept with Tiara but at the time I wasn't thinking and I didn't know what to do with myself but now that she's telling me she got rid of my child because I cheated on her is fucked up now I don't regret sleeping with Tiara and I would do it again if I had the chance.

Andre's Pov:It's been a long day and Brian's stupid ass didn't even come to work like always I swear he's so close to getting cussed out. While I was in my car I heard something about Ashley on celebrity news they were saying something about her arguing with some dude at California state university and it seemed like they were on some sort of picnic date but I'm trying to figure out what nigga was they talking about and the word date really hit me hard.

Andre:"Aye Ashley where your ass at!" He said coming in the house and slamming the door.

Ashley:"Im upstairs and why you slamming the door so damn hard!"

Andre:"This my house to I can slam whatever the hell I want!" He said running up the stairs into there bedroom.

Ashley:"Well now that your up here what is your problem?" She said sitting up on the bed.

Andre:"Does California University and picnic date ring a bell."

Ashley:"Oh that I was just seeing a old friend thats all."

Andre:"Old friend huh sure well it was a nigga that you was with oh and yah was arguing to whats that all about." He said leaning against the wall and folding his arms.

Ashley:"Look Andre we was having a friendly picnic and it didn't go so well things went left and now we're done with it you how celebrity news switch up shit so don't worry about it okay." Now go get in the shower I got sum for you." She said with a smirk.

Andre:"Okay Ashley but don't be going places with these dusty ass niggas and not letting me know he could have hurt you then I would have to kill someone."

Ashley:"Calm down it ain't that serious." I love you."

Andre:"Yeah I love you to." He said kissing her lips.