Landon: "Wait, you guys were naked in the shower together?"

Preston: "No he took his shirt off and sat down in the shower with the water running. I walked in cos I needed to pee and saw him sitting in the middle of the shower. So I would assume, That while I don't remember obviously, I just walked up pushed him down and started making out with him. I won't lie to you it was an experience I remember that much. But at the same time, Kind of knew afterwards that guys weren't my thing."

Landon: "Well at least you tried it before denouncing it, Even if it was in that situation."

Preston: "You're avoiding the topic at hand. Why don't you message him?"

Landon: "I don't stop messaging him."

Preston: "My cousin is growing up, I don't know how I feel about that."

Landon: "Oh piss off Preston."

Preston: "Well anyway, I think it's time we get going, Don't you?"

Landon: "Where are we going?"

Preston: "The office where else? You need to invite Rob so I can tell you whether he is good enough for you or not."

Landon: "You're not actually serious are you?"

Preston: "Of course I am, Look Landon regardless of how the world is. You're still my little cousin, And I really do want the best for you. I won't scare him off or make him uncomfortable, I just want to meet the guy. I'm sure he's lovely."

Landon: "Are you sure about this Preston. He doesn't even know what Youtube is. As far as he knows I just have a rich family."

Preston: "So you haven't even told him that you do videos for your own form of income?"

Landon: "If I messaged him right now, Telling him we would pick him up, He would probably be taken aback by the fact that you're car looks more expensive than his house."

Preston: "Well then let's go pick him up."

Landon: "What?"

Preston: "Don't what me let's go."

As he finished what he was saying he walked over and grabbed my hand, Pulling me up and onto my feet, He was dead serious about this and I don't know how I feel. I was nervous yeah but I mean, It wasn't the first time I had met Rob. It was just the only time we would be alone. I know there is only one way to find out, I guess I'm just scared of how he will react.

Time Skip

As we parked outside his home, I couldn't help but look outside to see his home looking dilapidated and unloved. It seemed like no one had lived here for years, and yet I watched him shoulder his back pack, Wearing a reeally nice T-shirt and Jeans combo, His hair was flat and down today, Which reminded me of when he told me that he only didn't care about himself when shit went down, But he never explained to me what that meant. As soon as I saw him almost trip over. I undid my seat belt and burst out of the car door, Running over to him to try and catch him in case he fell again.

Landon: "Robert are you ok?"

Rob: "You're too sweet Landon but I'm fine. I promise."

Landon: "You just nearly fell over what happened?"

Rob: "Lost my footing, I don't mean to sound rude but can we please go?"

Landon: "Uh yeah sure, Sorry about the car, It's the only one my cousin has. I tried to tell him to swap it for our parent's car which is a bit more normal. But yeah."