Chapter 44 Part 1- She had it coming.....

Começar do início

I go to the back door of the stadium. I am instantly stopped by two huge bodyguards.

"Where do you think your going?" one says.

"I'm here to see Rachel Gordon." I say. He smirks and rolls his eyes.

"You mean you think you are..do you have a pass?" he asks.

"No sir, I don't." I say annoyed.

"Then you cant get past." he says with a shrug. I feel anger out of no where,

"I need to get in there." I say pointing to the door.

"Well you cant sir, I'm sorry." he says sarcastically. I rub my face in irritation.

"Really? Well watch me." I say pushing past them. They immediately grab me and we start to get into a tussle. One grabs me and pushes me up to the wall.

"If you don't leave right now, sir. I'm going to call the authorities." he growls. I raise my hands up defensively as he lets go. I walk back to the car, and head towards the hotel where the BAD tour is staying. I'm going to wait for Rachel there if she likes it or not.

Tatiana's POV

I stand in the wings of the stage, waiting for my cue. I am still trying to understand what Michael meant.  For everything I've done in the past and what I'll do in the future? What does that mean? I hear the music start as I start walking across the stage.

"Hey pretty baby with the high heels on.." Michael sings. He chases me across the stage for awhile through the song, and everyone is singing along or cheering. Its almost near the end of the song, and I look at Michael. He smiles and bites his lip, as if he is trying to challenge me.

During those 10 seconds I don't know what came over me. I grabbed Michael, and we were locked in a kiss. His hand was on my lower back, and the crowd went crazy. I pull away, and Michael gives me a smile as we go our separate ways onstage. As soon as the song is over, I run backstage and there standing is Katherine and Janet. They both give me a huge hug.

"You were incredible!" Janet says giving me another hug, as Katherine squeezes my hand. I look up, and there standing is Frank. He looks...angry at me and approaches me.

"Tatiana...your fired." he says.

"She's what?!" Janet says. I feel my face go into shock.

"There is a car waiting for you outside, and your flight leaves tonight." Frank says as if he cant believe it either.

"Why are you doing this?!" I say stunned. Frank winces.

"It wasn't my decision." he says weakly. I look onstage and see Michael.

"Each time the wind blows.." he sings, and then Rachel walks out onstage with him holding his hand.

"What?" Katherine says in disbelief. I feel tears building up in my eyes, and I give Frank a smile.

"Thank you, Frank. It was amazing working with you." I say. He gives me a painful smile.

"Tatiana--" Janet whispers.

"I'm fine." I say shaking my head to reassure myself. "I better get going....I'll see you guys soon." I say running to my dressing room in tears. I immediately grab my clothes, and makeup. I was aloud to keep my wardrobe, since I picked it out myself. As I pack I brush away a few tears. If he wanted to fire me he couldn't bother to do it himself?

I grab my suitcase and start to leave. I pass my Michael's dressing room and pause. I take the necklace off my neck that he gave me for my birthday, and I hang it on the doorknob. As I walk in the hallway, I pass by Rachel. She stops and smirks.

"Oh look who we have here..." she giggles and crosses her arms. I put my bag down and look at her.

"Rachel, there has been something I've been wanting to give you for awhile now. Something you truly deserve." I say. She smiles and raises an eyebrow. I punch right in the face so hard she falls back, and I see her nose is bleeding. She is in so much shock she doesn't say anything but holds her nose.

"To bad, Michael wasn't here to save you." I hiss before leaving. She had it coming for her anyway.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 will be coming very soon! Please Vote or comment. And trust me...the next chapter is going to be.......

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal