Good News And Bad News

Start from the beginning

Josh: "Hey we are all here now, He's going to be fine."

Harry: "Josh you didn't... you didn't see him. He was, I couldn't."

I heard him sob heavily before whimpering a little, his frail body racking with every sob.

JJ: "Hey Harry we are all here, Josh here had to assure your mum you were ok before she almost left the house in a rush to get over here."

Harry: "She hates me, she hates Michael. Everyone does."

Caitlin: "Honey please, we love you and Michael to the ends of the earth. We have known you for years now, and we have loved every single moment. I promise you that we won't rest until Michael is safe and at least out of surgery."

Kaila: "He won't give up, I promise he will fight it at every moment, we all know that he wouldn't be able to ache made it this far without you. Without you bringing him out of his shell and showing him what love is."

Liz: "To be honest, none of us thought he would fall for you, he has spent so long in darkness and silence. Everything he did on camera was a farce, hence why he never left the house."

David: "Liz is right. I would often have to literally pick him up and hold his hand every where we went. We thought he was just really depressed and anxious but it was something more, it wasn't until you started coming over and seeing him that we started to notice a change in him, fuck the first day you two went on a date. He came out of his room and we talked about his clothing choice for hours before you came to pick him up. That wasn't even the best part. The day after he woke up and actually woke me up, wanting to make a video with me, we laughed so hard afterwards and when all of the girls came over we went out to lunch and he willingly joined us. You must have made a really good impression on him to help him out of his shell."

Princess: "Harry you know we all love you so much, but he literally changed with you. Every single day you guys would talk and he would tell us what you were up to, which videos you were planning, what your family was like, how the boys were, he was always so happy. And when you asked him to be your boyfriend no, I don't think I had ever seen him lose his smile since that day, since that day he has done nothing but want to go out and have fun, record vlogs as well which we thought was a huge step and it kicked us off the ground with our channel. Without you, he was so upset, and you turned him around and made him so happy."

JJ: "Girls we noticed it on his side as well. When he first met Michael for a video, I remember he sent Harry a video, how to fake being happy for others so they would let him die in peace. And I think that was what made Bog want to run to him."

Josh: "When he found out you all lived in London, he tried feverishly to ask Michael out and I remember he came crying to me one day because he didn't know how to do it. He was so happy and wanted to talk to Michael every day. We even changed his skype pass word for a couple of days so he would record. He wasn't happy with us and ended up getting into my account and adding Michael there instead. We just let him go."

Ethan: "Oi remember when he took I'm out for the first time, Oh my days it was hilarious, he actually turned up on Tobi's doorstep with a bag of clothes in nothing but his boxers because he didn't know what to wear and the Cal boys were, and I quote, "Fucking hopeless."

Tobi: "I remember that, it was like clock work after that, every Thursday they would meet up for dinner or go out for lunch and enjoy each other's company. And every day he came back because he was so upset that he couldn't see him again for a week."