A Jock At Heart.

Hate.
I have so much of it inside me.
Hate for my life.
Hate for myself.
Hate for love.
Hate him.

But there is a saying.
An extremely thin line exists between
Love
&
Hate
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Roger, a heartbroken and arrogant boy who has made some bad choices in the past. Although he come to accept his mistakes and has even made better of it, still one fact remains. He knows his preferences very well and all the build-up of denying himself what he desired for so long can finally be released, and in a safe place that will welcome it with open arms. University.

Michael, the heartthrob of the twink and gay world alike at The University of Colombia. Being bisexual has allowed him the taste of both worlds and even sometimes bringing them both together.

When he meets the arrogant and demanding new student that doesn't follow the rules out on the field, it makes Michael want to fuck the living daylight out of him. What happens to our loved jock once someone more dominant and even more arrogant comes his way and wants him to submit?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
HEY LOVES!

SO THIS IS JUST TO SHOW YOU WHAT'S TO COME IN THE NEXT AT HEART BOOK.

I WHAT YOU ALL TO SEE WHAT AN AMAZING PERSON ROGER CAN BE SO PLEASE KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON MY NEW LOVE.

THANKS!💟💞💟💞