CHAPTER 1

Picture of Jacob ~~~~>

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

LIAM'S P.O.V

I woke up to the annoying sound of the alarm clock blasting into my ears. "Agg....."I groan.

Throwing my hand around aimlessly trying to find that damn alarm. Once I finally shut it off, I get up, reluctantly, and went towards the bathroom.

After a quick shower, I get out, dried myself off and stood in front of my mirror. I stare at blue eyes, jet black hair that lay damp and boyish features. I tried smiling at myself, but I looked awful, my face looked much better with a scowl on. I stopped the awkward staring at myself and head towards my closet.

I opened it and scanned my clothes. All cramped up lay a variety of sweaters, shirts, and skinny jeans. I grabbed a blue sweater with a superman insignia on it and blue faded skinny jeans. Picking up my bag and putting everything I needed into it. "Liam!" Shouted my mother. "I'll be right down!" I replied. I had a feeling this wasn't going to be normal like any other morning.

I rushed downstairs to see what the she-devil wanted. I came into the kitchen seeing my mother sip her coffee in her wearing black heels with a black suit.

"I got a call from the principal yesterday, you wanna tell me what that was about."

"Is that a rhetorical question?"

"Don't get smart with me Liam."

"Then why ask a question you know the answer to?"

"Okay fine, you wanna tell me why the principle called me yesterday because of you disrespecting a teacher?"

"Now that is a question worthy of an answer," I say with a smirk.

"Just answer the question Liam, and don't even think about lying to me." She says pointing at me.

"Why mother!" I say feigning shock. "I wouldn't dare lie to the very women who gave birth to me now would I?" I say oozing sarcasm.

"Liam.", she says sternly.

"Okay, fine. I may or may have not insulted Mr. Dick's intelligence and his name."

Saying the last part softer and faster.

"You did what!" She shouted. "How many times have I told you to always respect your elders Liam!" She says scolding me.

"Well, then he shouldn't have said my answer was wrong when it was clear as daylight how right I was," I reply calmly.

My mother was and still is one of those old school parents, they were all about preaching about respecting your elders and crap. Well, I say you disrespect me, expect me to do the same.

She continued to complain about how wrong I was, so I just apologized to put an end to this as quickly as possible.

I grabbed my bag and started my long walk towards the bus stop, school awaited me.

○○○○○○●●●●●●●○●○●○○○○○○○●●●○○●○●○○●○

Hey, guys hope you like the chapter...

Please do vote and comment

Love you guys 💞 💞 💗