CHAPTER 19

Liam's P.O.V.

Song: Rock bottom by Hailee Steinfeld and DNCE

We pulled up in front of a huge gate. It wasn't like those gates in the movies that had branches and shit growing on it, no it was polished and shone. I looked past the gate and at a huge house. Who am I kidding, it's a fucking mansion!

Jacob spoke into an intercom and immediately the gates opened. We drove further in, the side of the path had green and healthy grass with trees and shrubs. It was one of those fancy gardens. You know those 500 KM GARDENS!

Like you could build houses on how huge it was. He made a turn around a huge statue in the middle of the driveway. Going right around until we parked in front of the stairs. A man came out and stood there. Probably waiting for us to get out by the way he was staring.

I wanted to shout at Jacob for not telling me he was loaded. I would have made it extra hard for him to get with me. Oh my god! I'm kidding, I am no gold digger.

Jacob got out and walked around slowly to my side of the car. It gave a good view of how handsomely he dressed up. The whole formal look was doing wonders for him. Mainly the front part. It stretched firmly over his chest ad made him seem even more powerful and confident. Is it bad if I feel like jumping him right now? With his parents inside? Yeah, it probably is. Go back inner hoe.

He goes to open the door for me but I beat him to it. I am no goddamn Disney Princess, and mainly I don't want his parents to think that I'm spoilt. Which I am so not. Really not.

He glares at me as I get out and close the door.

"Well, are we going?" I ask as I walk up next to him.

"Get back in." He says seriously.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Get back in the car." He says not changing his expression.

"Jacob we don't have-"

"I was supposed to open the door for you, then give you my hand to help you up and be the perfect gentlemen. My momma taught me to treat my women right." He says.

"Jacob. Firstly I am not a girl. Second. I know you're a gentleman, you opening a door for me doesn't reassure me of something I already know. So can we go meet your parents now and let me hang myself up?" I ask smiling sweetly.

He looks at me for a while before sighing and turning around and holding his arm out. I chuckle before hooking my arm in his and we start walking up the steps. I know it's fucking cliché but it makes me fall deeper when he does these things.

"Your parents wouldn't hate me if I turn and run now right?" I ask when he rings the bell.

"You don't need to worry babe. I know they'll love you. Just like I do." He says smiling reassuringly.

"No offense Jacob but I don't want to have an orgy with your family," I say with sass.

"Not that love babe. I mean love the person you are." He says.

I look into his eyes and see all the compassion.

"Besides, you know I own this ass." He says spanking me, making me whelp. Just then the door opens and I see a woman on the other side.

She has the whole first lady vibe going on. She could be the president's wife and I wouldn't know any different. Her hair going down into blond curls until her shoulders. She's wearing a formal skirt and a pinkish shirt.