Epilogue.

Liam's P.O.V

Song: Don't Hurt Me By Dj Mustard
Feat Nicki Minaj & Jeremiah.

A/N: Sorry that it took so long guys but I was in a huge slump and I'm not very motivated much these days.
So I decided to just make the epilogue now and hopefully work on my future works!
It's a time skip of a couple of months or a year, I'm not so sure, but it's a very important part in my story.
I hold it very, very, close to my heart.
Thank you.

...............................

"Jacob?" My voice echoing into the empty space of this huge damn house. I mean I've been coming here a couple of times during Jacob's recovery and I still can't get used to it. Cecilia told me to act as if their home were my own but seriously, I'm just not a mansion guy or a rich guy at that. Hell, I still get lost trying to find the bathroom, I'm so not living in a mansion.

The sounds of these damn pointing things people call shoes clacking alongside every step. Oh and don't get me started on my suit, my mom wanted me to look 'pretty' for my graduation but how exactly will people see my fabulous Two pieces of perfection under this overgrown gown that has way too much shine to blind me for a lifetime.

This heat managed to not only destroy my sense of hygiene but also ruin my perfect composure. I've been practicing all night with my speech, walk greetings. I just can't believe it was ruined. My mother says I was amazing and I wasn't even stuttering apparently, though my heart was, she's my mother. It's her full-time job to make me feel loved and cared for. If she got paid for it we'll be millionaires by now.

"Jacob." Raising my voice a bit louder.

"If this is one of your pranks in hopes of getting me to "smile more" then stop. Now. It's my graduation and I do not need a real-life version of scare tactics to happen to me." It feels like I'm talking to myself, but I know his here. I asked his mom and I would like to think she doesn't like to lie.

He left right after I got my certificate and climbed off the podium. He didn't even stay for my speech. I mean I can talk for hours but he was the one that came for me, he should have been prepared.

"I'm up here!" The sound of his voice always manages to excite me and scare me at the same time. I don't know why though, I think it was back when he took me on vacation last summer to Paris and booked us in this amazing hotel. God, it was like a real-life movie. Great Gatsby had nothing on that view.

Let's just say we tried something called edging, and ever since then, his voice did something to me. I mean he never shut up during the whole day? Week? I was so lost I never even worried about time. Who would when he was doing that thing with his-
You know what? I'm not going into that right now. His voice is like an aphrodisiac and that's all you need to know.

"Where is here?" Muttering to myself I climb the steps. Trying to recount my steps of the last time I was here, I make my way to his bedroom.

"I'm in the study!" Or to his damn study, where ever the hell that is.

Soon enough the soft tunes of what sounds like a classic play through. I follow it through the hallway that's painted with many photos of his family, all lined up one after the other. Showing Jacob and his siblings growing up days. His boyish smile and that amazing eyes all in countless frames lining the corridor.

"Jacob, I'm sweating like a cat in the heat so if you could just-" My voice and steps halting immediately.

There he stands.