CHAPTER 2

Picture of Liam ~~~~>

LIAM'S P.O.V

Finally arriving at school after that God awful bus ride, I arrived at hell. I pulled all the courage and energy I had and made that few steps into school. Stopping by my locker to pick up my books, I was pushed and fell on my stomach."Aggggg..." I groaned. "Awww did we hurt de little faggot," He says mockingly.

Hold up just a bit. You see this asshole is one of the cliché bullies. He always makes sure my life is filled with joy! Note sarcasm? Anyway your probably wondering why I'm not standing up to him. Well, it's not that I'm scared of him, hell no, it's because even if I did I would just be making it worse.

I've been doing everything I can to make him leave me alone. He leaves me to myself for a while but comes back full force when the shit blows over. Oh where are my manners, I've never introduced him. Well, his name is Roger fucking Conners. He's a junior like me, the only difference is that he's a jock, has a girl on his arm and his a complete and utter douchebag.

Anyway getting back on point.

I get up and try to gather my fallen books only to have it kicked away from me. "You want your books faggot, go fetch it, here faggot." He says like talking to a dog.

"Just give me my books Roger," I say through gritted teeth while getting up. "You want your books? Okay, fetch it!" He throws it further down the hall behind me. I glare at his back while he's walking away laughing with his lackeys.

As I pick up my books, someone kneels beside me and picks up a few of my books to me. "Here, I think that's all of it." He hands my books to me with a smile. "No shit," I say sarcastically. "Okay....that's not how I would say thank you, but I'll take what I can get." He says with a wink. "Well I'm not you now am I," I say sharply. "Yeah, your right, I'm not nearly as cute." He says with a smirk. I never thought it possible...but I....blushed!

I was speechless for the first time that I can remember, I always have a comeback! What's wrong with me?

He notices that I turned a bit red and chuckles. "Hey, and here I thought it wasn't possible to see you get any cuter." "Sh- shut up," I say a bit flabbergasted. The Bell rings just then. "Well, I guess class calls, I'll see you later cutie." He winks afterward and stalks off.

I couldn't even comprehend what just happened, it wasn't even that big a deal! I'm sure people get called cute every day! So why was my heart beating so fast? As I walk towards my next class, I can't get the image of his dirty blond hair, deep green eyes and pink luscious lips out of my head.

Oh god.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Hey guys!! *waves frantically*

Oohhhh Liam just got his ass handed to him😉.

So what do you guys think of the guy that shut Liam up?

Well, I think his hawt *fans myself*💓

Well, anyway I'm planning on making this story mostly just about Liam and Jacob.

I ran out of pics for other characters😢😢

Sad for dayz I tell you😔

So vote and comment (please comment ) and tell your friends about his royal highness. 👑

Love you guys 💞💖