CHAPTER 12

Jacob invited me to one of his games.

It was a normal game against an average school, but for me, it meant a whole lot more. This was our first public event as "us" and I have to say, I'm fucking ecstatic.

Although we haven't discussed whether we're "together". As in the "Hey, this is Jacob, my boyfriend" kind of together. It felt like it.

He'd send me sweet messages during classes when he doesn't see me. I get a card every lunch and chocolate. It's just so romantic and it's making all mushy inside. He says the sweetest of things also. I think he forgot my name completely because I have transitioned completely to "babe".

Although he can be sweet. The badass Jacob just turns me the fuck on. Seeing him get serious and down to business. Taking what he wants, not asking questions later. Lord have mercy.

I don't even know how to handle him. He's not doing it intentionally but even the simplest of moves, like stretching, picking up something (that ass), combing his hand through his hair. It just makes me want to ravish his mouth, and I'm fucking terrified.

I can't get this urge out of me and it's just driving me insane. I've become more aware of his presence like some horny hyena. I've never felt like this before. Knowing him he probably won't mind me just taking what I wanted, but I know if I start I won't be able to stop.

This is probably cliché for you and I sound pretty gay. But I want my first time with him to be special. A day I can remember for the rest of my life. Even if we were to separate I would still cherish that memory. I want a moment like that.

It's also not helping how he has this habit of putting his arm around me every time we're in front of someone. Well not every time, but I noticed whenever we walk past the jocks, namely Roger, his arm snakes around my neck and stays there till we have to part.

Oh yeah. My conversation with Roger. I told Jacob about it because I didn't know what it meant. I thought it was that he didn't like me but since he's trying to better himself, I think, he apologized. So that parting sentence probably meant that he can't let go of hating me. So he wants me to hate him back.

I told Jacob that I can't. If he apologized I don't think I can hate someone after an apology. A sincere one. At least it sounded sincere.

He just stood and glared at me. I was getting a little scared because I could feel the tension coming off him in waves. The only thing he uttered was that I have to stay away from Roger, and it wasn't up for discussion.

I told him that Jacob is my boyfriend and we're together, but nobody tells me to do anything that I don't want to. Then he kissed me, hard. Then I gave in. But I told him that if we were, hypothetically, at least be able to greet and talk like normal human beings I wouldn't stop him. I'm not that cruel. If he's trying to forget the stuff he did to me then by me dissing him and being rude would just open those scars.

We came to an understanding and he dropped the subject. I don't know why he got so angry. It's not like Roger wants to shove his tongue down my throat? The party thing was only because he was curious and confused. As I said before. I was a safer choice.

So far my life has gotten a huge upgrade. One that I am extremely happy with. No bullying. Just me and my sexy ass jock.

So, the football game. It was after school and since I still have a few more periods left. Melissa said she'll give me a ride to the stadium.

Melissa hasn't said anything about her slip up. I tried my best to get her to feel safe enough to share it with me but she avoided it like the plague. I'm surprised she even offered to take me home and to the stadium.