Harry: "Your doing great."

Michael: "Thanks."

David: "Alright well now that everything is out of the way, just remember that Vik is batting for the Minecraft just like the natural pedophile that he is, when we are ready click on one of the three links below in order to be taken to each video."

Liz: "We are making sure that each video and intro will be uploaded at the same time so there are no confusions. And each intro for each channel will be done by each group, so the Sidemen will introduce the video on their channel. And the Pack will intro on theirs. So are we ready for challenge one?"

As a roar of applause went around, I decided that I would cut the video here. It was a great intro if I say so myself. Though I kind of have to say that, I'm the one fucking editing this massive thing. Though each group will do their own video, I find it beautiful that they actually agreed to this. It was just a small scale idea that turned into a massive thing, people were tweeting about it left right and center, The Independents group Channel had amassed well into the three million subscriber mark, I know the boys all had growth in their own channels due to this and I thought it was starting to become a genius idea. It was unique and new for so many people to be working together for one idea. I'm actually really glad that I brought the idea up with my friends, and they all agreed that we needed to talk to the boys. Obviously starting with Harry.

Harry: "Alright seeing as we started here on the pitch, are we all ready to start the Sidemen Video?"

JJ: "Explain to me again why we are helping a small scale YouTube channel out just because the leader is fucking our baby."

Liz: "Oi, back the fuck up and listen here you little shit. It started as an idea that Michael had ad we all loved it, we brought it up with Harry first as even if he didn't think it was a good idea. We knew he wouldn't take it the wrong way and would see the appeal of it."

David: "Not only that but look at the growth on everyone's channels. You can't deny that it hasn't boosted you a little bit."

Harry: "And we are doing it, because my boyfriend is a fucking marketing genius. He grew his channel with his friends by 3 million subscribers in less than a week, The Sidemen channel alone gained about 2 million more, and I'm sure the Pack boys grew too."

Mitch: "He has a point, my main channel gained about 39 percent increase in subs."

Rob: "My second channel hit one million last night actually."

Preston: "I already had that base but it was nice to see it rise by 83 percent. Even Paige and Landon grew a little bit so it seems like it's helped more than just us."

JJ: "Alright fine I'm still down."

Michael: "Then save your complaining for when I launch your balls into the goal."

Simon: "Note to whoever is editing this, LEAVE THAT IN AND JUMP CUT TO VIDEO NOW!"

We all want dead silent as Josh and Tobi started to intro the video, not only doing the intro for the Sidemen but also talking about the challenge at hand, it would be a three set challenge consisting of three of their most popular videos that has incorporated them all working together, that being cross bar challenges, A Penalty shoot out, and lastly will be forfeits.

Princess: "Fuck."

Preston: "It can't be so bad right? Just gotta kick the ball. We have Mitch who has played for a while."

Kaila: "Liz didn't you say you played Football for a length of time?"

Liz: "Not the same Football."