~27~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Chapter 27

*Recap*

'Tell me I'm not seeing this,' she exclaimed.

~~~~~~

Alison and I looked in the direction Kristen was staring in. Jessica was grinding herself against Kevin, my boyfriend. Doesn't that bitch get the message? If the situation hadn't been so humourless that I would have laughed at Kevin's expression, he was looking at Jessica with an expression of disgust, exasperation and 'I wish I would disappear.'

'Are you shitting me?' I said.

Kristen and Alison glanced at me- they knew me well.

I smirked, 'she wants to play? Fine I can do this all day.'

I put my beer on the table and marched over to them.

'Hi, Jessica, would you like to tell me what you are doing?' I asked sweetly.

'Minding my own business, unlike you I see,' she replied.

'Well, Kevin's business is my business,' I glanced at Kevin who had an expression of relief on his face.

'Really now,' she raised her eyebrows.

'Yea,' Kevin said, getting himself a glare from Jessica and a smile from me.

Jessica turned to Kevin, 'c'mon Kevin, you can do better than that bitch,' she pointed me.

'You did not,' I said, with as much menace as I could.

Jessica laughed, 'what? Call you bitch? Ok then, I'll say it again. You're a bitch Jasmine Jones.'

I slapped her. She screamed causing Marcus and my brother to come running.

'Whoa, what's going on?'

'Ask her,' I indicated to Jessica.

She stood there dumbfounded, while holding her cheek.

I laughed, 'how pathetic, can't even say anything.'

'Jasmine!' David scolded me.

'Ok, then, since no one's going to say anything, Blondie, out,' Marcus said, pointing to the door.

'What? That's totally unfair, why doesn't SHE get to stay,' Jessica whined.

I bit back a laugh, as if Marcus would kick me out, he might as well kick his brother -Kevin- or my brother -David- out.

'Well, first, I don't know you and I don't remember inviting you, yea this is an anyone can come along party but still. Second you're picking fights with Jasmine, who is like a sister to me.'

'Ok then,' Jessica turned to me, '20 shots of black rose (Blavod Vodka and Tequila Rose), whoever can drown there's down, stays.'

I smirked, she obviously didn't know me very well, 'sure, not problem, but why not make this a little more interesting. If you win you get Kevin for tonight-

'N-' Kevin started to say but I cut him off.

'-and if I do, then you will stay away from my boyfriend.' I emphasised the last bit.

She glanced at Kevin and smiled, 'you're on.'

I nodded at David who was looking at me with an expression with incredulity and disapproving, I walked to the bar.

'Babe, no way. I'm not going to her for a night!' Kevin exclaimed.

'Kevin, please. Do you trust me?' he nodded, 'then good, trust me, I won't lose.'

He raised his eyebrows.

'Tell me something Kevin, when did we start drinking?'

'Um, 11 or 12, maybe even 10, unless it was 13,' he said uncertainly.

'Exactly,' I took the seat on my side of the table.

'Jasmine, are you sure? You know I'd never kick you out, you're like a sister to me,' Marcus said.

'Geez, will everyone calm down,' I smiled, 'I've got this one in the bag.'

I looked over at David, who was grinning at me. He knew me well.

'Ok bitch, let's do this,' I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished 15 shots, 5 to go.

Me, I was fine, but Jessica, I dunno if I could have said the same for her, she looked like she was going to throw up. I smiled.

'How are we going, Jessica?'

She grimaced.

'Aww, poor you,' I laughed.

Jessica scowled.

I raised my 16th glass and poured it down.

'16.'

Jessica groaned and picked up her glass, she scowled at it. I laughed. She started to swallow her drink, but didn't finish it before she leant over and threw up into the bucket that Marcus had been so smart to set up.

'Ew,' Alison shrieked. I smiled.

'Fuck you Jasmine,' Jessica managed to say.

I raised my eyebrows but decided to ignore her; I think she's suffered enough.

I stood up, 'well everybody, my work here it done.'

I walked to the dance floor dragging Kevin along.

'You know you're really sexy when you get stuck up,' Kevin said to me.

I smiled, 'you're not too bad yourself.'

'I know.'

I rolled my eyes, 'you are so full of it.'