Fourty Six: Not True

Currently feeling high asab and trying not to pass tf out at four in the morning so I can get this damn chapter up
Yes, I love you guys, you're my world.
You're welcome.
___________________________________

She kept kissing me, I could feel her starting to bite my lip.

I ended up kissing her back, and held her face gently with my hands.

But then I woke up.

I sat up quickly and saw nobody in my room, and it was morning.
I exhaled heavily and ran a hand over my face.

"Shit," I mumbled to myself as I stood up and checked the time on my phone.

My eyes widened and saw I was DEFINITELY late for school.

I got dressed and grabbed my bag and quickly ran out the door and to the school.

~~~~~

(Y/n's) POV:

I woke up and saw the time being ten in the morning.

I sighed and stared at my ceiling for a few minuets.

This isn't fair.

Everything's ruined between Stan and I now. I don't even know if I want to stay here and be around him anymore.

I took a shower and got ready for the day and started to work on my school work until it was about two.

I finished at least seven pages, but still have at least ten packets more.

I put my hair up into a bun and sighed as I heard somebody knock on the door downstairs, so I got up and opened the door to see Kenny.

He tackled me into a really tight hug as I laughed and hugged him back.

"Hey Kenny! What's up? Why are you here?" I laughed as he grinned at me.

"Can't I just miss my best friend and wanna check up on you and your eye?" He asked laughing as I grinned and rolled my eyes at him.

"Well thank you for the concern, but me and my eye are fine, thank you very much." I laughed and let him inside.

"So uh, where's Stan?" I asked as he sniffled and looked in the fridge.

"Oh he's gonna be a little late. He's on the phone with somebody walking home. He should be here in like ten minuets though," he shrugged as I nodded slowly, pursing my lips slightly.

"Okay. So how was school?" I asked as we sat on the couch together.

"Boring like usual. How's staying home all day doing nothing?" He asked as I sighed and looked around.

"You know, not good if I'm being honest with you." I mumbled to him as he raised a brow.

"You know I've been um, thinking about stuff.." I said trailing off.

I heard the door open and I saw Stan walk in threw the door, being a bit early.

"Hey Stan." Kenny said smiling slightly as Stan nodded at him as his gaze fell on me then awkwardly looked away and gave a awkward smile to me as he walked upstairs.

"Uh, anyways.. I've been thinking," I mumbled awkwardly now.

Kenny raised a brow to me and looked at me funny.
"What the hell was that?" He asked as I raised a brow back to him.