Chapter five: dang it

The next morning I woke up and got ready, ate, and ran to school skipping the bus stop since it wasn't too far.
I walked into school and smiled and walked up to kenny.

"Hey where's stan and Kyle and the fatass?" I asked him as he sighed and shrugged.
"I don't know. I thought they'd be here awhile." He exclaimed muffled.

"Yeah me too." I shrugged looking around.
"Oh well. Come on," I smiled and walked him to class with me as we say and waited for the others to get here.

I looked around for Cartman and saw him coming in, tired looking and his eyes looked a bit red.
I walked over to him and raised an eyebrow at him.

"..what??" He asked a bit harsh.

"You look tired. Are You okay?" I asked him as he pushed past me and nodded.

"Yeah." He said as he sat at his desk.

We sat together since we were partners for the project and worked on it more until class was over and got threw two more chapters.

Finally the day passed by and we all went home.
The week flew by and it was the day Cartman and I were supposed to hang out and do whatever so I decided to wear some eyeliner and mascara and dress up a little cute.

I walked over to his house and met him up in his room as I smiled shutting the door behind me as I saw him on his bed watching tv.

"Oh hey," he said sitting up.

"Hi," I smiled and sat down on the bed next to him.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked him as he shrugged sighing tiredly.

"Hmm wanna just chill for a bit and watch some tv? I'm sorry I'm just so tired." Cartman said looking at me.

"Yeah sure that's fine." I smiled and hugged my knees a bit.

I looked over at him as I sighed and couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Why was he so adorable?
I think I'm going to ruin something tonight and just go for it.
I'm going to kiss him.
I can't take it anymore I can't just sit here.

He looked over at me and raised an eyebrow at me.
"What?" He asked as I blushed faintly and looked at him.
"..uh what are you looking at (y/n)??" He asked again as I smiled at his blushing face and scooted a bit closer to him and leaned forward as his eyes widened and leaned back slightly.

"Uh..." He said as I quickly leaned forward and kiss him on the lips.
I felt my heart melting as I finally kissed my biggest crush ever.

His eyes widened and I knew he was going to freak out afterword but I didn't care.
I backed off and blushed brightly as I scooted back quickly and looked away.

"..sorry..." I said in a whisper as I blushed as red as could be.

"...d-dude what the fuck!!" He yelled as I sighed sadly.

"...what was that for?" He asked blushing brightly.

"I couldn't take it anymore..I'm sorry I-I should go.." I said looking around nervously as I grabbed my coat and started to walk to the door.

"..uh... F-Fine! Just go then." He said looking away blushing a bit.

I bit my lip and looked down at the floor.
I nodded frowning with tears forming in my own eyes and ran out the door his other stopped me.

"Oh, (y/n) didn't you just get here? Why are you leaving so soon?" She asked as I bit my lip and stalled myself for a minuet.

"Um..my parents called and said I had to go home... Sorry to leave so rudely.." I said as nicely as possible as she nodded.

"Oh, okay then. Walk home safely Hun." She smiled as I gave a small one back and shut the door behind me and ran to kyles house and knocked on the door a bit to loud.

"Come on Kyle please open up..." I whispered to myself as his mother opened the door.

"..oh h-hello ms brovfloski..is Kyle home...?" I asked, and she noticed the tears running down my face.

"Oh yes, he's upstairs in his room.. Are you alright? Come in." She said as I sniffled and cleared my throat.

"Yeah...I'm fine, thank you," I said and ran up to his room and didn't bother to knock and shut the door behind me.
He was at his desk doing homework as his eyes widened slightly at the quickly opened door and turned around to see who had entered his room.

His eyes widened as he ran over to me.
"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?? And why are you crying??" He asked hugging me.

"...I have to tell you something.."