Chapter nine: Chatting With Teachers

I walked into the counseling office and saw mr garrison, and mr Mackey sitting in two chairs waiting for me. I frowned a little and shut the door behind me as I sat in a chair across from them.

"Y-yes..? You wanted to see me?" I asked nervously as they nodded.

"Yes, (y/n) we've been hearing around the school, something's about your parents. Do you guys have a healthy relationship ..?" Mr Mackey asked raising an eyebrow.

"Y-yes! Very healthy!" I smiled nervously at them.
I wanted to tell them the truth, by my parents said they'd really hurt me if I did.

"Are your parents behaviors good..?" He asked and looked at mr garrison.

"...yeah I guess so.." I shrugged.

"(Y/n), do your parents drink at home..?" Mr garrison asked.
"It's okay if you tell us, this is a safe place."

"..y-you mean, my parents won't know about this right??" I asked a bit nervous.

"Well, we'll see once you answer this question." He sighed.

"....no, they are not drinkers." I lied.

"Okay, well we have heard differently. Did your parents threaten you not to say anything to us..?" Mr garrison asked.

"No of course not." I lied again.

"(Y/n).. Your neighbors called the cops the other night because your parents at home were screaming at you, smoking and drinking in the house, and heard you crying up in your bedroom because you weren't allowed to eat dinner." Mr garrison said frowning a little.

My heart stopped. My eyes widened as I started at them.
"W-what??" I asked as my voice cracked.

"..(y/n)..the cops informed us that you went to this school and told us to have a little talk with you.. Before going to the station. So tomorrow we arranged a meeting for you and your parents in family counseling." Mr Mackey said.

My eyes widened more, "N-No please!! I don't want them come here! Please!!" I yelled as my eyes tested up a little.

"(Y/n), we have to.. It'll be for the best and if anything happens when you get home you just call the cops if they beat you, or hurt you." Mr garrison said.

"...." I looked down thinking.

"That's what the state wants." He said.

"B-but I can't..." I whispered frowning.
"Why not?" They asked.

"Once they get back home they'll really hurt me," I looked up at them.
"I just.. E-excuse me.." I said a little frantic as I walked out the door crying and saw Cartman waiting for me at the door.

His eyes widened as he ran over to me.
"(Y/n) what happened??" He asked walking beside me as I picked up my pace and decided to hid in the bathroom like a little wimp.

"I just want to be alone right now.." I cried into arm as I ran in the room and locked the door.
He sighed and pounded on the door.

"(Y/n) get out of there! You can't hide in there forever." He said.

"Yes I can!" I cried.

"Look, Just come out and talk to me, I'm .. H-Here for you." He said biting his lip.

"..the councilors said their going to have my parents come in tomorrow and have a family meeting with me! And they're going to think I'm lying and think that I told them about their drinking problems.." I cried as his expression changed.

"..oh (y/n) im sorry...." He said frowning a little as he sat against the wall beside the door and leaned his head back against the wall.

"It's going to be so bad eric, im so scared.." I cried as I looked in the mirror at my running eyeliner.
I rubbed my eyes and wiped my tears away as I fixed my makeup up and the black stains running down my cheeks.

I eventually walked out into the hall as I saw him look up to me frowning a little.
He held his arms out for me as I sat beside him and hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder.

"There there.. It's going to be okay," he said letting me cry onto his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," I said pulling away from him frowning.

"Sorry for what?"

"Crying and doing this to you.. I just feel bad making you deal with my problems.." I said sniffling.

"Making me deal with your problems-? (Y/n)! That's what friends are for though.. Helping each other out.. I don't mind.." He said as my eyes widened a little.

"Why are you being so nice to me??" I asked him curiously.

"I-I don't know.. I'm just in a good mood I guess..." He said trying to act cool again.

"Whatever," I smirked. "Thank you.." I said shyly as he nodded. "No problem.."

"Uh...so since we skipped like half of class... You're probably going to get in trouble now..." I bit my lip.

"Ah oh well! It's fine I don't care." He said standing up and holding a hand out for me to take.
I gladly took it and stood up and sighed.
"Are you sure..?" I asked as he nodded.

"Totally," he said as I smiled a little, as we started to walk back to the playgrounds and watched everybody outside playing football or talking or just doing whatever.

"So.. Um now what?" I asked as he looked around.

"I don't know.." He said standing by a swing and watched me sit down and look up at his brown eyes.

"We need to hang out more often.." I said shyly and smiled at him as he turned to look at me with his arms crossed, as he rested against the swing set's pole.

"Yeah..sure," he said giving a small smile as Clyde ran up to eric panting and grinning.

"What do you want Clyde?" Eric asked.
"Dude! Play on our team! We're playing football and we need you." Clyde said as Eric's eyes shifted over to me then looked back to him.

"Okay, sure." He said as Clyde ran off and told the small team as they all nodded.

"Okay, I'll be back, gotta play with some losers," he smirked at me as I smiled and watched him run over to the small group and watched him play again the other small team.

I smiled and swung on the swing a little, as I watched him and daydreamed.