Chapter eighteen: Gone forever

Warning!! Cutting so if you don't like that sorta stuff uh idk ..

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Cartmans POV:

It was Wednesday and thank god we didn't have school.

I woke up with a pounded headache and I felt slow and just beat.
Maybe from the alcohol? But I mean, I barely drank any. But whatever.

I woke up to a loud ring as my head pounded more.
Also my mom had never came home last night so she was probably with some guy.
I sighed and answered the phone as I moaned into the phone.

"What.." I asked as got shit load of crying and yelling into the phone from cute little (y/n).
My eyes were squinted from the bright light in my face, as small blush came to my face.

I raised an eyebrow, "wh-what?? Wait calm down, (y/n) I can't understand-" I started but got cut off.

"Cartman he died!!!!!" She yelled into the phone as she cried. My eyes widened as I sat up.

"What?!" I asked feeling my blood rush to my face.

"Yes!!! Come to the hospital!!" She yelled and hung up.

Kenny died?

I frowned and didnt bother to change, I grabbed my jacket and threw it over my pajamas and ran down the stairs and grabbed my hair on the way down, and stumbled to put my shoes on as I ran to the hospital as fast as I could.

Out of breath, I ran up to Kenny's door and saw a few people in the room crying.
His parents, family members, kyle and stan, and even (y/n).
I frowned and bit my lip harshly as I shook in fear and worried pain.

"Eric!" (Y/n) yelled crying to me as she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly, crying into my shoulder like a fountain.

I frowned and hugged her back.
"I-it's gonna be okay.." I frowned.

"He's gone forever!!" She cried harder.

"Dude no!! He can't be gone!!" Stan cried.

My eyes watered as I looked away and cleared my throat, fighting the tears wanting to go down my face.

I was already dealing with my mom, I really didn't need this.

"Kenny!!" His mom cried.

I bit my quivering lip as tears fell down my cheeks as I quickly wiped them and hugged (y/n) tighter.

~~~~~~

We all went to his funeral, and there was allot of crying and people there.

We all went home and I went up to my room and sighed frowning as I thought about the day I had.

What an awful time.
I sighed again and fell onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling.

'I hope (Y/n) is doing okay..' I thought to myself as I rolled onto my side and slowly fell asleep.

The next day I woke up, thankfully it was Saturday.

I got up and saw my mom making breakfast and I also saw there was that guy josh again.
Sitting in my spot at the kitchen table.

I glared and sat down not saying a word.
"Oh, eric your up." My mom smiled at me as I glared and saw her put a plate of two pancakes in front of me.

"Hello mother." I said unhappy.

"Why is .. He here." I asked glanced at josh as he stared at me almost looking afraid.