Chapter Twenty one: She what?

Cartmans POV:

It was the end of the day, and I was finally going home.

But I got stopped by Ashely.

"Hey Eric," she smirked as I looked around nervously as I glared at her.

"What do you want stupid bitch?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Just wanted do tell you, that if you tell (y/n) what happened in the hallway, I Will tell her that you kissed me back. And if you think for one second that I wont, boy are you wrong." She glared, walking closer to me as my eyes widened.

"Wh-what?!" I asked looking around, making sure nobody saw us.

"Oh yes. So if you say one word, to anyone for that matter, or If I found out you told anybody, your. dead." She glared, as my eyes were wide in shock as I gulped.
"Got it??" She asked as I nodded.

"Y-yeah.. Aheh," I smiled nervously at her.

I watched her walk away as I sighed. I walked home thinking about what happened, as I opened my door to see my mom making food in the kitchen, as I sighed and groaned and when upstairs to my room and fell onto my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"...Fuck." I whispered and rubbed my eyes tiredly.
Ashely.. She kissed me..

Why?? Why me??
And now I can't stop thinking about it.

Her brown eyes.. Her long brown, reddish hair, her hips-

I bit my lip and smacked myself.
"Shit! Don't think about that stupid bitch!" I yelled to myself as I sighed and walked over to my desk and stared at the homework from a few days ago that I never did.

"I'm with (y/n) now.." I said to myself as I sighed.

And I should probably tell her what happened..

I took out my phone and called (y/n). I sighed as she answered.

"Hello?" She said as I bit my lip rougher.
"Uh h-hey.. So I gotta tell you something.." He said as she sounded a bit tense.

"Yes?" She asked.

"W-well.. Um... You see.. You know how Ashely likes me r-right ..?" I asked her nervously.

"Yeah..?"
I sighed and took a deep breath and quickly exhaled.

"Well.. Okay um.." I started as I was biting my lip so hard, I noticed it was bleeding.
'Ow shit-'

"Ashley pinned me to the lockers and kissed me..!" I said quickly as I heard her gasp.

"Wait what??!" She asked getting mad.

"Yeah, b-but don't worry! I shoved her off-"

"That dirty bitch! I'll kill her!" She yelled as my eyes widened.

"Wh-what?! No!" I yelled.

"Why not?!" She yelled.

"Be-because! She doesn't wanting me to tell you! Or anybody..!" I said trying to think.

"Why not." She asked as I bit my lip again.

"Um uh I-I don't know, but she cant find out that I told you!" I yelled as she scoffed.

"Whatever. You think I'm going to just let this slide??" She asked angrily through the phone as I sighed heavily.

"Look. Just ignore it! Okay? It's fine, I'll handle it, just don't worry about it." I said as she sighed.
"Fine." She said and hung up.

"Oh shit this is bad, this is really, really bad.." I said taking off my hat, and ran a hand threw my hair.

"Hun, dinners ready!" I heard my mom call as I groaned.

"Just a minuet mom!" I yelled and put my hat back on, as I put my phone on my bed and walked downstairs thinking hard.

I sat down at the table and saw him there again.
I placed my hand on the side of my head and rested my elbow on the table as I sighed and glared looking down.

"Hun everything okay?" I heard my mom ask.

"Yes mom everything is just fucking amazing." I snapped, as josh looked at me shocked.

"Something on your mind ..?" He asked with slightly widened eyes.

"No. It's whatever.. Mom can I please have my food." I asked gritting my teeth as she placed a small steak and a salad in front of me.

"Thank you." I said and slowly started to eat.

"Sure thing Hun." She said and sat down.

"So how was school today?" She asked as my thoughts shifted back to Ashely kissing me.
I could feel my face slightly redden. "It was fine," I shrugged.

"Good, anything interesting happen today?" She asked curious as I shook my head no.

"No not really.." I said and continued eating.

"Oh," she said eating.

I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes as I sat up straight.

"Well I may have found you a better job, where you can get paid twice the amount you get paid at your job." Josh said to my mom.

"Oh.. Where is it?" She asked.

"It's that one super market up in town, the new one." He said.
I rolled my eyes and listened to them going on and on and on about stupid shit, as I finished my dinner and walked upstairs.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and then sat on my bed and felt my phone go off.

I answered it, "hello?" I asked.

"Hello Eric. Miss me?" I heard a seductive giggle on the other end.

"Ashley?? What the hell are you calling me for??" I asked standing up.

"I missed you badly. But .. I'm afraid you didn't miss me.." She said sadly.

"No. I didn't.." I said rolling my eyes. "Why did you call me." I asked.

"Just to talk.. A friend gave me your number." She giggled again.

"God dammit, who??" I asked glaring.

"Don't worry about that." She said. "I know that you were thinking about me. Because I know that I was thinking about you~" she said trying to sound cute.

I bit my lip, "What exactly do you want." I asked.

"I already told you sweetie, just to talk..-"

"Don't call me that." I snapped threw the phone. "Aw are you mad at me..?" She pouted.

"Yes! Now I'm hanging up." I said as she sighed.
"All good conversations have to end.. But I guess I'll see you tomorrow." She practically smirked through the phone.

"Fine whatever, bye." I glared at the floor unamused.
"Bye Eric." She said and hung up.

"What the fuck." I said as I laid in bed.

"This is going to be bad tomorrow.. I wonder what she'll try to do..."