Twenty three: this is new

I woke up and sighed.

The week was finally over..

I got up, and walked downstairs to the kitchen and got something to eat and sat down and relaxed.
"I love Saturdays." I smiled.

"(Y/n)?" I heard my mother call me.

"I'm in the kitchen." I said as she smiled faintly at me.

"Good morning hunny." She said as I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Hi." I said frowning a bit.

"I thought maybe we could do something today.. Just the two of us." She said. She was really trying..

"Sorry but I'm going to kyle's tonight." I said and got up.

"Oh.. Well okay..." She said and sighed as I frowned up at her.

"But I could probably tell him that I'll go later." I smiled.

This didn't happen often, so take what you can get.
She smiled at me.

"You wanna go to the mall??" She asked as I smiled and nodded.

"Sure!" I smiled.

We got dressed and ready to go, and drove to the mall. We went shopping and laughed with each other and then went to the food court.

We sat down and sighed as we got something to eat.

"So.. How's school been for you?" She asked me as I sighed.
"Better. Allot better I guess.." I said thinking about cartman.

"That's good." She said as I nodded.

"Hey.. Can I tell you something?" I asked as she smiled.
"Sure what is it??" She asked.

"Okay.. Well I met somebody too.. And he's really nice to me now.." I said thinking.

"Oh. And who is that??" She asked.

"You know that kid Eric Cartman..?" I asked as her expression changed.

"Yeah...?"

"It's him." I smiled.

"Eric?? The one who used to beat you up every day??!" She asked.

"...Well, yes! But he's changed! Like allot!" I said frowning slightly.

"(Y/n)! He used to pick on you and harass you! You used to come home crying because of him." She said looking very concerned.

I sighed heavily and nodded. "Yes, I know. But it's different though! Please! Just let me be with him?" I asked as she shook her head.

"No! this is unacceptable! I mean, you know I usually support your crushes on guys, but him?? He's even known around the town as the worst child!" She said going on and on.

I frowned and stood up. "You know what? Fine. Whatever! I don't care! it's my life!" I said walking away with a frown as I crossed my arms and sniffled.

"Where do you think your going?" She asked with a small look of anger.

"Kyles house. Im waking there." I said and walked out the doors and started to walk to his house.
I felt my eyes tear up as I let some tears fall, knowing it would only make me more stressed if I didn't.

I wiped my eyes and walked to kyles house as I knocked and looked down sadly and wasn't crying anymore.

"Hey dude!" Kyle smiled as I looked up to him and faked a small smile.

"Hey kyle," I said as he stared at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded smiling.
"Yeah I'm fine. It's just stuff," I shrugged and smiled as he nodded.