Chapter twenty: shes bad news

I sat in class as Eric and I glanced at each other and smiled as we looked at each other then looked away.

After class finally ended, we sat next to each other at lunch and he let me lean on his shoulder at I giggled and smiled up at him.

"What?" He asked with a slight smirk.

"Nothing." I smiled as I sat up straight again and ate a fry.

Stan, Kyle, Craig, and Clyde, were all watching us as butters was grinning at us.

"Do you have a problem..?" Cartman asked with a small glare as the four flinched and looked away.

"No.. Not at all." Stan said as he looked away and started to eat again.

I sighed and finished eating and stood up and walked over to the garbage but then over heard talking.

"Yeah, I heard that new girl Ashley, likes eric Cartman." I over heard red say.

My eyes widened. 'What..?' I thought in my head.

"Yeah! But I think (y/n) and him are dating." I heard Bebe say as wendy scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh. I honestly think their kinda cute together.." Nichole said shrugging.

"Ha! Right, because their both fat and ugly!" Red smirked then laughed.

"Come on guys, don't be so mean." Nichole said rolling her eyes.

My eyes widened as I frowned slightly.

I'm not fat, even though people call me that just to make me feel bad.

I sighed and walked back to Cartman and grabbed his arm as he stared at me and let me pull him to the hall.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I crossed my arms and sighed looking around a bit.

"Rumors about us.. And um Ashley likes you.." I said looking down nervously as his eyes open.

"..What?? That new girl??" He asked as I nodded biting my lip, looking at him.

"What the hell?? Why??" He asked as I shrugged.

"I don't know, I overheard the girls talking!" I said.
"Oh shit.. I heard she's a total slut.." He said looking around and mumbling that to me.

"What?? No she isn't.." I said furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"I don't know.. That's what I heard.. Like if she likes somebody then she'll try shit on them! And you know, she can dress slutty at times I guess.." He shrugged as I sighed heavily.

"Okay, well um.. I don't really know what to say. Just uh don't let her try anything I guess.." I said shrugging as he nodded.

"I mean, she just seemed so nice and polite..Huh whatever.." I sighed and shrugged again as I hugged him.

"Bye, see you after class," I said and walked to my class.
"Bye," he replied.

Cartman's POV:

I was walking to my locker after I saw (y/n) go into her next classroom, and opened the door to put a book away, but when I shut the door, she was there.

I jumped as I looked at Ashley and sighed heavily then hit the lockers as she stood grinning at me.
"Dammit!! You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled as she giggled cutely at me.
"Hehee oops! Sorryyy," she said putting her hand on my shoulder and stared into my eyes.

"Uh yeah.. Sure..." I said a bit tense.
Her index finger traced my coat and went down my arm as she stood close to me and smirked as my eyes were widened.
I raised an eyebrow at her as I was a bit pinned to the locker.

"So.. You wanna come over and hang out for a little bit tonight..?" She smirked as my eyes widened more.

"Wh-what?? No! Now get off me-" I glared as she pouted.

"Awww I really wanted a big strong guy like you, to come over and protect me for the night~" she stomped a foot and made a pouty face as I rolled my eyes.

"Look. Whatever your trying here, I'm not interested." I said looking away but she got up in my face again as I sighed annoyed.

"So you and (y/n) are dating now Huh??" She asked with a bored expression played against her face.

"Well, I mean, I didn't ask her yet, but kinda.. In a way.." I said shrugging as my gaze met hers again.
She was leaning against my chest with her eyes staring into mine, she was almost slightly bending over, and resting her head on her hand as her elbow rested on my chest as I stared down in her brown eyes.

"It's either, you are, or you aren't." She said.

"Okay well, we're not.." I said wanting to back up or move, just in case if someone's saw us like this, but I couldn't.

"Aw so you are singleee," she smirked and giggled as I bit my lip.

"Uh yeah.." I said looking away again, but she made me look forward.

"Why do you even like her? Like really, why her?" She asked then leaned closer with a smirk.
"You should like me more," she whispered in my ear.

"N-no! And because, she's pretty, she nice, we actually understand each other, and she's just really great! And nothing's going to change that!" I said glaring at her as she giggled.

"Oh how cute. But I bet I could make you change your mind.." She smirked as she went to whisper in my ear again.
"You could have so much more, if you dated me Eric," she whispered in almost a seductive voice as she stayed close to my face, and moved her lips almost to mine as my eyes widened.

"But you don't like girls, I thought. What ever happened to that..?" She asked looking into my eyes.
"Only her..?" She asked then smirked and giggled seductively.
"But you would be soo much happier with me," she said as she kissed my cheek, and moved down and kept kissing me, then slowly moved to my lips and kissed me on the lips. I tensed up and felt my face heat up a bit as her arms wrapped around my neck, as her eyes closed, and she kissed me roughly.
I kissed her back, but stopped myself and hit her.
My eyes widened as I realized what just happened, but then shoved her off.

"D-dude what the fuck!!!" I yelled as she giggled and smirked at me as I glared.

"What?? I'm sorry. But you apparently liked it." She said shrugging then laughed a little with a smirk, "I thought you would've been happier with me. So I thought i'd let you know what it would be like with me in the picture." She smirked and turned around and waved. "Bye eric."

I can't believe I kissed her back.. Oh god, no what is (y/n) going to think of me???! I'm a terrible person!

No! No I'm not, I just won't tell her..
Yeah...
But .. Ashley I thought was her friend but I guess not anymore! Wendy and the girls probably had something to do with this.

But the bad thing is, I almost wanted to kiss her back fully.. I didn't know why.. There was just something about her.. That was so tempting..

But I can't do that to (y/n).
That would be awful.. After everything she's gone through..
I feel so terrible..