Chapter eight: A school day with cartman

I woke up and yawned as i crawled out of bed and put on my clothes I had picked out the night before, and put them on as I brushed my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I put my brush down and frowned a little then looked up to the mirror.

I heard my stomach grumble as I put on some eyeliner and mascara and went downstairs and into the kitchen.

I eat some cereal and brushed my teeth, then grabbed my bag and went to the bus stop to see kenny there.

He waved as I waved a little back and stood next to him.
"Hey," he said muffled.

"Hi.." I said putting my hands in my pockets.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked under his hood.

"Oh nothing, just parent problems.." I shrugged.
"Well just be careful okay..?" He asked muffled as he put a hand on my shoulder and I knew he was smiling a little as I smiled faintly back.
"Okay."

I watched the snow lightly fall as we talked for a little while and finally saw stan, kyle, and Cartman show up.

"Hey guys," kenny said.
"Hey keenny," Cartman said as he stood next to me and kyle on his other side, And stan stood next to kyle.
"Hey." I said.

"What took you guys so long?" Kenny asked.

"Oh, we were stuck at home, and people didn't shovel. sorry," stan said as we saw the bus.
We sighed and all got on it as we all sat in the back and talked for a while.

We got off the bus after they had picked everybody up, and we finally got off, and ran into the school and stood at the lockers.

"Haha! Look at kenny, he's so poor he couldn't afford to get a locker!" Cartman laughed.
I glared at him and hit his hard.
"OW! Dude what the fuck was that for??!" He asked.

Kenny's maddened expression lit up, as he laughed a little.
"Stop being mean to kenny. It's not his fault that his parents can't afford things, and he does have a locker." I said crossing my arms.

"Dude, I was only kidding!" He said.

"Well stop, because you do it all the time to him and make him feel worse about himself."
I said and walked off with kenny as Cartman stood dumbstruck as kyle laughed with stan.

"She told you fatass!!" Kyle laughed. "Shut up you stupid Jew!!" Cartman yelled and walked away glaring.

I don't know why I just snapped on him. But I wanted to stick up for kenny for once. He was a good friend of mine and I was the only one to see him without his hood on before.

He smiled, "Thanks for doing that (y/n). It was really nice of you." He muffled shyly.
I smiled and hugged him, "No problem! I'm not going to let Cartman be such a jerk to you, don't worry." I smiled.

Then we walked off to class.
Hanging out with Kenny actually made me feel happier. Allot happier.

We sat next to each other in mr garrisons class and actually paid attention and got to work as partners for some things.

After class Cartman was a little jealous and came up to me.
"(Y/n). What the hell do you think your doing?" He asked me mad.

"Um.. about to leave...?" I asked looking around confused as his gaze met mine again.

"No! With kenny! What are you doing with Kenny!!"

"Oh. I'm just spending time with him, he's like one of my closest friends.. Geez.. Why do you have to be so mean to him? He's got a terrible house to live at, dies almost everyday, and he gets abused and picked on enough as it is."
I said crossing my arms.

"So what! It's funny to rip on him though, just like it is for kyle! I rip on them, make a laugh about it, and then we're all friends again and done. They don't get hurt by it, because they know I'm just joking around with them." He said trying to be innocent.

"But you do hurt them Eric. That's the thing. You know you make kyle feel so bad about himself sometimes he doesn't know what to do? He was born a Jew."

"So what? He could chose his own religion." He argued.

"But his parents won't let them. And plus he pretty much believes in that religion. But still, you shouldn't make him feel so bad. You wonder why your friends leave you sometimes..." I said mumbling the last part and started to walk off.

"(Y/n)," he grabbed my arm and pulled me to look at him as my eyes looked into his.

"Uh.." I blushed faintly,

"Listen to me! He is a no good, dirty Jew. And I'm not going to let him brain wash you," he said only inches away from my face, grabbing tightly onto my arms.

"I'm not going to get brain washed Cartman! Now let go of me," I pouted as he sighed heavily.
"You just don't see it do you?" He asked quietly as he pulled my arm and brought me outside with him as I got dragged along and sat down on a swing.

"What the hell are we doing, cartman..?" I asked confused.

"Just look at him! Playing football with all of the other non Jews. He's probably plotting ok how to win and cheat so he can act like a big shot." Cartman said standing behind me squinting a little to make out the scene farther away.

"He's not trying to cheat Cartman. If anyone were to cheat, it would probably be you.." I sighed unamused.

"Look, I gotta go.. I'll see you in lunch." I sighed and hopped off the swing as his eyes widened.

"Where are you going?!" He asked frantically.

"Meeting.. The counselor and mr garrison wanted to talk to me.." I frowned a little and walked off as he ran up to catch up with me.
"C-can I come with you??" He asked.

"If your allowed in. But yeah I don't mind you walking me to there.." I smiled a little as we walked in together and found the counseling room.
"Okay, well.. Good luck.." He said as I smiled.

"Thanks.."