Chapter six: Kyles help

I cried into his shoulder as he sat on his bed with me hugging him tightly.
"So what's wrong..?" He asked me worried.

"....okay so you obviously know how I like cartman.." I blushed as he did a little too.

"..yeah." He said, his expression changing.

"Well um... He asked me if I wanted to come over today, so I said yes and I went over there, and we were just watching tv in his room on his bed.. And um.... I kissed him....." I said blushing brightly and looked at him in the eyes.

"You WHAT??" He asked frantically.
"Why??"

"Because I like him Kyle! And I could I take it anymore..!" I cried into my hands as he sighed and watched me.

"...I'm sorry." I whispered to him sighing.

"It's fine.. I'm sorry for yelling.." He pulled me into a hug.
"So what did he do..?" He asked.

"He yelled at me then I left." I sighed again.

"Typical Cartman. Well look, im sorry it didn't work out to well..." He said frowning at me a bit.

"It's fine.. I'm just afraid he won't ever talk to me again.." I sniffled.

"..yeah I'm not sure if he will or won't.." Kyle replied shrugging a bit.

"..oh." I stayed quiet after that.
Later on I washed my face up a little and went downstairs and Kyle let me sleep over again and we were eating dinner together with his family.

"So (y/n), where do you want want to sleep tonight?" Kyle asked me giving a small smile.

"Um.. Wherever is fine." I smiled lightly as he nodded.

"Okay, the spare bedroom you could use if you want."

"Sure thanks," I replied smiling a bit more.

We finished our dinner up and watched a movie and played some video games, we sat together and were warm under the blanket playing a zombie video game and yelling at the screen and laughing.

But in my mind, it wasn't anything romantic. But in kyles mind...
I'm not sure..

We heard a knock at the door and heard the door swing open and saw a drenching wet from the pouring rain, all over his now dark red wet coat.
His eyes were wide and he was panting from running, he quickly shut the door behind him then looked ahead at us and his expression changed.

"Kyle!! Kyle I....." He looked almost furious but also with a hint of sad.

"..(y/n)!!!! What the fuck are you doing here with the Jew???" He yelled at me as my eyes widened.

"Hey! Call me a Jew one more time Cartman! And your the one who came over here for something! So obviously you needed my help for something!" Kyle yelled standing up.

"And I can come over here if I wanted too.. Kyle is my friend you know." I said quietly.

"..okay okay whatever. And never mind now Kyle! It's too late.. I changed my mind ..." His expression changed to a saddened look in his eyes.

"I should've never even bother thinking about it." Cartman said and turned around frowning and walked out the door and slamming it behind him.

"..thinking about what..?" I asked kyle frowning a bit.

"..I don't know...." He said thinking.

"Hey I'm going to go to sleep. Goodnight (y/n).." He sighed and went up to his room.

I nodded and went into the spare bedroom and crawled into bed after turning off the tv and system and sighed turning on my side and frowning.

"He probably thinks I'm such a dirty bitch, after kissing him, now hanging out and sitting with Kyle, watching movies and stuff..." I sighed whispering to myself thinking and frowning.

"I wish I knew what he was going to ask..."

Cartmans POV:

I sighed walking home in the rain frowning with my hands in my jacket pockets.
I didn't even bother running, it's just some rain.

'I knew I shouldn't have bothered with love. All it ever does to me is hurt me more.'

I sighed and got home and ran up to my room and shut and locked the door and heard mom yell from the hallway.

"Poopsikins is that you hunny?" She asked as I groaned and glared at the floor.

"Yes mem!" I glared making a fist.

"Okay go to bed now hunny." She said three the door as I sighed heavily.

"SHUT UP MEM ILL GO TO BED WHEN I WANT TO!" I yelled and started to cry hugging my knees on the floor resting against the end of my bed.

She sighed and went into her room and shut the door.
"Stupid slut." I mumbled to myself and rolled my eyes.

I pulled out a small pocket knife and started to stab a small bear that I was going to give (y/n) after I thought about the kiss more.
I ripped it open then threw it out the window.

I sighed and cried a little harder and put the knife away, and got changed out of the rain soaked clothes I was wearing, and changed into my pajamas and went to bed staring up at the ceiling thinking about the kiss.
"I fucking hate her."