Twenty six: ill see you at midnight

I ran home with my things and ran inside the house just in time with a sigh.

"You should get to bed soon. It's Monday tomorrow, but we'll be gone for a bit." My mom said as I nodded and frowned a bit.

"Where?" I asked curiously as my dad came into the room putting on his coat.

"Just out to a friends house for a bit. We'll be back in a bit, night Hun." My mom kissed my cheek and left with my dad after he gave a small wave to me.

I sighed and trailed my fingertips over the arm of the couch and looked around lonely.

I heard my phone going off after I checked the time.

"Hello..?" I asked.

"(Y/n)! Are your parents gone?" Cartman asked loudly threw the phone as I raised a brow.

"Um they just left why...? It's late, what are you calling me for?" I asked him as he sighed threw the phone.

"Meet me at your bedroom window at midnight." He practically smirked threw the phone as I gave a confused look.

"Uhm okay..?" I said and heard that he hung up.

I checked the time again.
Why did he want me to go to my window... What was he planning...

~~~~

I got ready for bed, putting on a pair of grey sweats, and a black cami, took off my makeup, and set my alarm for school.

I heard a tap on my window, as I jumped a little I ran over to it, and opened it and saw eric smiling at me a bit as I have him a concerned look.

"You know I'm still pretty mad at you." I said crossing my arms, standing in front of my window as he stared up at me then looked down a bit, frowning.

"Yeah.. I know.. And I'm really sorry for what happened.." He sighed as I frowned a little and my expression lightened up a bit.

"Really.." I asked quietly as he nodded.

"Yes." He said as I sighed, kneeling on my knees on my bed staring at him.

"Alright.." I said as he leaned his arms on the windowsill and stared up at me with a small smile.

"What is it?" I asked as he grabbed my head gently and pulled me into a kiss.
My eyes widened as I looks at him, our lips connected.

I smiled a bit and kissed him back, then letting go and leaned back as I smiled a bit at him.

"Was this what you wanted to meet me for?" I asked as he nodded.

"Well.. Then don't freeze out there," I giggled and pulled him inside as he crawled threw the window and sat next to me on my bed.

"I missed talking to you. I'm really sorry about what happened though, (y/n). I told off Ashley and made her cry too." He said as I laughed a bit.

"Really??" I asked as he nodded with a grin.

"Good!" I smiled with a giggle as he smiled a bit.

"Yeah. So what time are your parents coming home?" He asked as I shrugged.

"I'm not sure." I sighed as he nodded.
He laid down and put his arms behind his head and stayed up at the ceiling with a sigh.

I looked down at him as he looked over at me as I took off his hat and played with his hair a bit.

"Your hair is really soft." I laughed a bit as he smiled a little with a chuckle.

"Thanks? I guess?" He laughed a bit as I smiled and leaned down to kiss him then laid beside him.

He wrapped an arm around me, and pulled me close to his side, as my head was by his shoulder.
I sighed and yawned tiredly, shutting my eyes as he kept his eyes open and looked at the ceiling.

~~~~~~

I heard a bang and a door shut.
I flinched and jolted awake, as I noticed eric flinch and wake up too, as I hear my parents talking downstairs.

I checked the time as my bangs fell into my face, I pushed them away and saw it was two in the morning.

I saw eric get up quickly as I sat up quickly too, and watched him crawl out the window as we heard my parents coming up the stairs.

"I'll see you in the morning," he said and jumped down from the window as he ran back to his house.

I shut the window and quickly went underneath the covers and closed my eyes, turning on my side, after turning off my bedside lamp.

My door opened a crack as my mom looked around to check on me, then shut the door.
I sighed heavily and rolled towards the door and pulled out my phone and texted eric.

'I love you goodnight.' I texted as I fell asleep.