Chapter eleven: talk to me

I got up for school and got ready, and did my daily morning routine, and left for school and saw eric as he sighed and actually stayed quiet in class today and looked a bit sad.

Today he couldn't hide his depression, so after class I came up to him and frowned a little.
"Hey Cartman.. Are you okay..?" I asked him and saw his reddened eyes. He was crying. Either last night or this morning.

"Yup, well I got to uh go now.. So yeah-!" He said as I stopped him and grabbed his arm.
"Please don't go!" I frowned.

"....S-Seriously (y/n) I really h-have to go..-"

"Why? Why do you have to go? Ever since yesterday and you left me, now your acting weird around me. Why can't you just tell me.." I frowned and asked.

"...Look, forget about yesterday. I was a douchebag, and im sorry. But please... L-Let me go.." He said leaning back a little and blushes faintly as he looked away biting his lip harshly.
"... Whatever..." I frowned and let go as I looked down.

"I'm sorry! Look I'll make it up to you... J-Just uh maybe not now.. Okay ..?" He asked nervously.

"Okay.." I sighed and walked away as he sighed and blushed as he covered his face and cleared his throat and walked into his own class.

The class seemed to go slow as I thought about what had happened over and over again.
I frowned and sighed.
After class I went to mr garrison and looked up at him smiling as everybody left the room.
"There doesn't need to be a meeting anymore! My parents changed... Again.. But I have a small feeling this might be a real time thing." I said as he looked down at me.

"What do you mean..?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"My mom apologized and stopped drinking and hugged me and actually asked me about my day, and talked with me all night and we all had a family dinner again. Yesterday was the best day of me life." I said with a small smile.

"Well that's great (y/n)! I'm glad to hear that. But we need to be informed by them that it's canceled." He said.

"But... My mother said for me to tell you that..." I said.
"Okay... I guess I'll let this one slide.. For now." He said with a small smile as I returned it.

"Thank you! Okay um well I got to go! Bye have a nice day mr garrison!" I smiled and ran out as he smiled.

"What a nice kid," he said as I left the room.

Later on that day we all went home.

Cartmans POV:

I sighed and walked home as I ran up to my room after telling my mom that I was home from the annoying school I go to.

"Dammit why am I such a pussy??! Why can't I just ask her??" I asked myself as I shut my bedroom door and sat at my desk and sighed frowning.

"...She probably doesn't even want to go with me anyways.." I frowned more.

I started to daydream and didn't even realize it, as I got more into my daydream and actually started to smile as I thought about (y/n) and how pretty and nice she was... And if we were dating we would hold hands..and kiss and hug and be happy together.....-

"Hunny dinner Is ready!" My mom walked in my room as my eyes widened and my head wasnt resting on my hand anymore as a small blushed appeared onto my cheeks as the daydream faded away too quickly.

"DAMMIT MOM!!!!!!!" I yelled as she flinched a little.

"What ??" She asked as I turned around in my spiny chair to look at her as I sighed and shook my head looking down.