Thirty five: pie prank?

"Like this?"

"No, like that,"

"You dumbass she means like this-"

"You all are doing it wrong." I said, looking at the three boys.

We were all outside of stan and I's house to prank wendy.

Kenny and kyle were gonna act like they were hurt messing around and Cartman was gonna say when she came outside then act like he was innocent. And I was gonna be next to kenny and try not to laugh even though she'll think it was me who planned it, which it was, but who cares.

"Okay when she comes outside, 'accidentally' throw it." I said to kenny as he nodded and smirked.

"Oh my god here they come, hurry. Get in your spots," I giggled and ran over to the side.

"Bye stan. I'll see you at school tomorrow," wendy smiled as he kissed her goodbye, she shut the door and walked outside.

Kenny smirked and threw pie at kyle to make it look like he didn't see wendy, then kyle threw it back, then kenny threw it straight at wendy.
Pie went all over her shirt, and in her face and some on her face.... Whoops it was blueberry.

"Kenny!" Cartman and I yelled, fake mad at him.

"Wendy im so sorry," kyle said 'sadly'.

I snickered at her as she glared. "Are you fucking kidding me?! Now my clothes are ruined you assholes! Watch what your doing next time pricks!" She screamed at us as cartman laughed anyways.

"What am I gonna do? I can't go home like this.." She asked herself out loud with a frown.

"Well you can't go back into stans house- I mean our house like that." I said to make sure she knew it was my house too.

"Plus you'll get blueberry everywhere." I said, venom dripping off my words as a sly smirk rested on my face.

"You bitch." She mumbled to me as I raised a brow, "What was that?" I asked leaning forward putting a hand to my ear.

She rolled her eyes and stayed quiet, then looked down at her now stained clothes.
"Well stan can't see me like this! Kyle Help me wash this stuff off! Please?!" She begged as he sucked air threw his teeth and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well sorry wendy but uh actually were leaving.. 'Cause my mom was yelling at me earlier.. So yeah. Sorry we gotta go bye." Kyle said walking off with everyone as I shrugged and ran back inside the house laughing like crazy.

You could heard wendy screaming with anger outside but that only made me laugh more.

"(Y/n)? What did you do.." Stan asked with a brow raised as I shrugged, "Nothing I just read something funny." I said pushing him away from the door and into the kitchen. "Your mom made dinner lets go eat im hungry!" I said as he rolled his eyes sighing, knowing he couldn't get past any secret I had.

We sat down and started to eat with everyone at the table and stan signed.

"What's the matter stan?" Mrs marsh asked him.
"Nothing," he said giving a stressful look to his food and shook his head. "Just tired, that's all." He said as he took a bite of his food.

I eyed him carefully and decided to leave him alone for now. I'll talk to him about it later.

"So Monday is only about four days away now. You excited to go back to school?" Sharon asked me as I nodded.

"Yeah. I miss everyone at school and stuff." I said with a small laugh as she smiled.

"Stan has been bringing you back your homework right?" She asked as stan and I both nodded.

We finished dinner, and put our dishes away, then went our separate ways and went into our own rooms.
I stared at the ceiling thinking about what was wrong with stan. He seemed really upset about something.. Maybe even mad?
I should go find out what's wrong with him.

I walked up to his door and knocked waiting for him to say come in.

"Yeah..?" He asked groggily and quietly from his bed.
"It's me, can I come in?" I asked as he replied,
"Yeah.." 

I gave a concerned look to him and shut the door behind me as I saw him laying in bed worried.

I sat on the edge of his bed and looked at him.
"Stan? Are you okay?" I asked as he shook his head.

"No.. Im worried," his voice cracked as I raised a brow at him. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Wendy, she said she's ... Late." He said sitting up, running a hand threw his hair as my eyes widened slightly.

"Oh." I said awkwardly. "Well.. That's not good." I said looking down at my fingers and scratched at my nails with anxiety from sitting here.

"Im really nervous.. Like wh-what, what if shes pregnant?" He asked as I shrugged.

"I don't know.. That's for you guys to decide." I said feeling a tad bit bad for throwing pie at her.

"I don't know, I," he said, then felt his phone buzz and looked at the message. He grinned and sighed happily,
"Never mind," he said as I laughed a little. "You mean about wendy?" I asked with a small smile.

"Yeah. She's fine never mind," he said as I laughed at him.

"The timing was probably the best ever. Your really lucky stanny boy." I said as he rolled his eyes with a smile. "Yeah I know." He said as I stood up and walked to the door,

"Okay so I'll leave you alone now, im gonna go to bed. Nig-"

"Wait- wait, I, well, also there's something else that's been kinda bothering me too.. Can I talk to you?" He asked as I gave a worried look to him again.
"Yeah sure, what is it?" I asked as I sat back down on his bed.

"So.. She's been hanging out with this other guy lately.. I don't think she would do this, but what if she's cheating on me..?" He asked as I sighed and looked at him, who was frowning again.

"I don't know stan.. Who's the other guy?" I asked as he bit his lip, "Clyde." He rolled his eyes at the blankets.

"Oh. Um. Yeah she's probably cheating on you then." I said flatly. "Stan she does this to you, All the time." I pointed out to him as he nodded.

"Yeah I know.." He mumbled. "But I love her. I-I don't wanna loose her.." He hung his head sadly in defeat as I made a crooked smile and sighed.

"I know.." I said as he frowned. "What do I do..?" He asked as I looked around thinking.

"Why don't you talk to her about it? Maybe things can get sorted out." I suggested as he nodded sadly.

"Yeah I hope so. I-" he got cut off by the door opening.

"Sta- oh, stan and (y/n), it's eleven you guys should probably get to bed since tomorrow's Friday and stan has school," Sharon said as we nodded.

"Okay, I'll be out in a minuet." I smiled at her as she nodded and shut the door.

"So you think I should just talk to her about it?" He asked as I nodded, and patted his shoulder.

"It'll be okay." I smiled at him and stood up going to the door,
"Night stan. I'll see you after school." I said as he nodded and smiled faintly as I shut the door and went into my room and fell onto my bed.

I sighed and slowly fell asleep.

____________

so much drama coming together Huh? >;)