Twenty Eight: Worthless

Randy carried me inside and gently set me on the couch as sharan got blankets and covered me warmly and quickly fixed up some soup for me as I gave her a weak smile with a nod in thanks.

I sat up a bit and took a small sip off the spoon as I smiled at the amazing taste.
"It's good, thank you so much. But you really didn't have to do all this for me-"

"Nonsense! We're glad to be able to help you in such a bad state." Sharan said as I smiled and heard the door swing open and I saw two familiar people pop in and run up to me.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing here??" Stan asked as I sighed with a small smile.

"Are you okay??" Cartman asked as I nodded.

"Ask questions later boys. Let her rest for now. She's had a long night." Stans mom said as they sighed and nodded as they sat down in chairs beside me.

"So what happened this time??" Stan asked.

"Parents kicked me out again.." I laughed weakly.

"Aw man, again?" Cartman asked as I nodded with a small frown.

"Yeah.. I fell asleep in the snow at Starks pond and woke up with a low temperature." I sniffled feeling myself heat up from how cold I was.

"Damn dude. Well you can stay here with us as long as you need." Stan said as I have a nod in thanks with a weak smile.

"A-and mine too!" Cartman nervously budded in.

"Thanks guys. I appreciate it, very much." I weakly smiled at him as I closed my eyes and opener them again, forcing myself to stay awake.

"I hope you get better soon (y/n).." Cartman said kissing my forehead lightly then sighed as he turned away frowning.

I smiled at him then closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to hearing someone on the phone, an irritated tone as they talked.

"No! I got a sick child at home, and my two kids to deal with here. Im sorry but I can't go into work today." I squinted to see randy on the phone in the hallway of the kitchen and the living room.

"Fine! Fire me. Whatever asshole." He said and hung up as my eyes widened a bit.

I sat up awkwardly as he sighed heavily.
"Y-you know you didn't have to get fired, just because of me.." I frowned as he turned his head to look at me with surprised eyes as he came over to me.

"Oh, morning. Well he was an ass anyways." He shrugged.
"Yeah, well I feel bad now. You really don't need to help me.. I feel bad for over staying my welcome. I can leave, really." I said as he shook his head.

"No no, it's honestly fine! Your never a bother here, anyways. And you can't go back home to your house, that won't work out well. You just stay here as long as you need alright?" He said as I sighed and nodded looking down.

"Alright." He said and walked into the kitchen as stan came downstairs and smiled at me a bit.

"Morning dude."

"Hey." I said giving a weak smile to him as he helped me on my feet.

"So dude, you wanna make some breakfast?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah sure lets go," I said getting up as we walked into the kitchen and made some pancakes.

We ate them and brushed our teeth and got ready for the day.

"So you wanna do something today or you want to just lay down?" He asked as it gave a small smile.

"Do something." I said as he nodded.