Twenty four: its not what it looks like

(Y/n)'s POV:

I sighed as kyle sat on his bed next to me.
"Hey, so what if your mom said no to you and him. He really isn't a good guy for you, anyway." He said with a sigh. I stared at him for a second before putting a little bit of anger in my voice, it wasn't to him, it was to me. For loving such an asshole to everyone.

"But I love him. I never knew why? I just do. And I want to be with him!" I said frowning at he sighed heavily again.

"Look, he's never been into a real relationship before. He's going to end up doing something wrong, or cheating on you." He said a little harshly.
I have him a look as he scoffed. "Well it's true! He doesn't know what's good on, or what to do in a real relationship! Especially with the new girl Ashely. She's a serious flirt. And might I add, a turn on to all the boys here." He rolled his eyes as I sighed.

"So I'd watch out for her if I were you." He said as I nodded and looked down with a sniffle.
He noticed my eyes watering as another small tear fell down my cheek as he sighed looking away feeling bad.

"I'm sure everything will be fine though..." He said looking down as I slowly looked up at him.
"I hope so." I said with a sigh.

"I'm going to go. Thanks for everything Kyle." I said with a small Hug as he nodded and hugged me back as I walked to the front door, and walked outside, bundling up my coat a little bit tighter so the cold breeze wouldn't brush against my open skin, making me freeze with a chill.

I was waking home slowly, watching my every slow off steady step place onto the concrete as I heard laughing and a giggle.

My head looked up after a scoff, I saw the maroonish brown haired girl, wearing leggings and some shirt with a jacket walking next to Cartman, nudging his shoulder with a quick laugh at me.

"Ooh. Trouble. Yeahh have fun with that." She smirked at me and made a stuck up laughed and combed her hand through his hair before she giggled walking away, leaving him blush faintly as he shook his head and ran over to me.

My eyes watered as I stood in shock staring at him.
"(Y-y/n)! It's not what It looks like I-I promise!" He stuttered with a worried expression planted on his face.

"..Why were you walking with her?" I asked calmly.

"I was walking after you left, then I heard somebody crying down at the pond, so you know I stopped down and then I found out it was her then she walked with me.." He said with a small frown but an annoyed look in his expression.

"Why'd she touch your hair." I asked, anger filling up inside of me.

"It's Ashely! She's weird." He crossed his arms with a scowl.

"K." I said and turned sound with a small glare as I started to walk away fast as he quickly ran and caught up to me, grabbing my wrist as I snatched it back away from him.

"You let her touch you!" I snapped. "You let her mess with you, and flirt with you! You don't even try back off! Not ever!!" I yelled as his eyes were wide, staring at me with a frown.

"I'm sorry! I do try-"

"No! You don't!" I said frowning as tears stung my eyes.

"She's kinda forceful though.." He said with a mumble as I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"Whatever. Just leave me alone," I said turning around on my heel as he grabbed my wrist again, only making me rip it away from his grip again as he sighed heavily.

"(Y/n), please. Just let me talk dammit!" He said with a frown as I shook my head 'no' in response.

"No! Just let me go home. My parent are going to yell anyways." I snapped and glared at the ground as I felt a tear fall down my face, quickly wiping it with my arm, I kept my quick pace and kept on walking.
I heard his little mumbles and groans as he tried to come after me.

I got home and slammed the door as I sniffled and ran up to my room, packing a bag of clothes for a night, and a toothbrush, hairbrush, makeup, and charger.

My mom was downstairs with my dad talking at the kitchen table as I looked at them then went to the door as my dad stopped me.

"Hey, where are you going..?" He asked in a calm tone.

"A friends. I'm spending the night. I need to relax for a bit, I'm stressed." I frowned as my mom budded in.

" No! You need to be home for once. Get back up to Your room and get to bed." She said as I scoffed and watched my dad tell her to just leave me alone, (wow actually defending me for once), and letting me walk out the door.

I rushed to stans, tears falling down my fave as I knocked on the door, checking the time.
"Shit it's nine.." I grit my teeth.

I felt my watering eyes pour small tears down my cheeks as mr marsh opened the door.

"Hello? Oh. (Y/n).. What are you doing here..?" He asked seeing my tears.

I looked down frowning with a sniffle. "Can I talk to stan please.. I need to spend the night..." I said as he hesitated and nodded stepping aside.

"Uh, sure.. Yeah come on in.." He said as I flashed a smile at him and a nod for thanks, as I walked in and ran up to Stans room.

"Stan.." I said through his door, knocking.
He opened he door and saw the few tears down my cheeks as his eyes focused on me more.

"Dude, what happened??" He asked letting me in his room as I sighed, putting my bag down on the floor, then sitting on his bed.

"Eric... He was with Ashely.." I frowned. "And my mom won't let me be with him but now I don't what I'm going to do about him." I said as he sighed.

"Aw dude, this again?"
I nodded as he came and sat down next to me and hugged me, my head falling onto his shoulder as my eyes closed with tears, making me drowsy.

"You remind me of Kenny.." I whispered to him as he flinched.

"D-don't say that.." He said quietly as I sighed.

"I'm sorry..I just miss him allot..." I said, my voice sad as I spoke.

"I know. I do too. We all do." He said with a frown, as my eyes opened, looking up to his face with a second, sitting back up and feeling my eyes grow tired.

"Today sucked." I mumbled as he frowned a little at me.

"How about you get some sleep okay? Set up in the spare bedroom." He said as I nodded.

"Here dude I'll help," he said carrying my bag to 'my' room, the one I usually stayed in when I needed to get away for a while, and set my bag beside the bed as I fell onto the bed and ruled myself in and closed my eyes as he sighed, sitting on the bed.

"I wonder how things will go tomorrow.. With Ashely and Cartman.." I said quietly, my voice sounding tired.

"I'm not sure... It will probably be fine.. I hope." He said as I smiled weakly, my eyes opened tiredly at him.
"I'm hoping it will be." I smiled as he flashed a smile.
He stood up and sighed.
"Night .." He said shutting the door before I whispered back.

"Goodnight Stan." I smiled with my eyes closed as I fell asleep.