Thirty seven: fake friends

((It's goin down for real))

I was at my locker, when I heard my name being called.

"Hey! (Y/n)." Wendy said to me as she stood next to my open locker door, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Yeah?" I asked, annoyed.

"Look. Im sorry about before. I think we should be friends." She blurted as I almost burst into laughter.

"What?" I asked giggling.

"I think we should be friends!" She said looking down annoyed.

"Whos recording this? Whos setting you up??" I asked looking down the bare hall.
I waved my arms, "HELLOO?! Anyone there? I'll kick your ass!" I yelled as she face palmed and sighed heavily.

"Shut up! Nobody is there. It's just me." She said rolling her eyes looking away upset.

"I'll believe it when I see it." I said looking around the corners and seeing nobody.

"Okay... " I said slowly looking at her with slightly narrowed eyes.
"I told you." She huffed.

"So your serious about this?" I asked her in a small voice as she looked away nodding shortly.

"I'll think about it." I mumbled as she nodded and walked away.

'I bet stan told her to do that. Because she wouldn't have, if he didn't.'

I went to class and saw stan there.
I looked at him since the class wasnt starting yet, grabbing his coat and took him outside in the hall.

"Did you tell wendy to apologize to me?" I asked him as he sighed.

"Yeah. I did." He told me as I looked at him,
"Why'd ya do that??" I asked as he crossed his arms and sighed again.

"Because you two need to get along, you live with me now.. So your going to see her allot more. Her and I are dating so she's going to be over allot." He told me as it was my turn to sigh.

"Well I know she still doesn't like me." I said as he shrugged.
"Then I'll make her be friends with you, I don't know. I just need you two to get along."

"Stan.. Stan stan stan.. Oh stan." I mocked his name, shaking my head as he raised a brow at me.

"You can't just force two girls to becoming friends.. It just doesn't work like that. They will hate each other until the world dies." I said patting his head as he sighed heavily rolling his eyes.

"Well I have no other ideas for you two. So just go along with it." He told me as I looked down at the floor.

"Please?" He asked me frowning.
I glanced at him as I sighed. "Fine."

"Good! Now let's get to class." He said as I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~

It was after school and I had stayed after to catch up on assignments with Cartman.

He helped me allot with all of the stuff I missed while being suspended.

I was walking home, and we were home alone, I opened the door and saw wendy here.

Not in the cutest position either.

Stan was laying on the couch on his back, wendy laying on him on her stomach, and batting her long eyelashes and smiling in a daze at him.

The TV was on too.

I rolled my eyes as I saw wendy look over at me, "Hey (y/n)." She said as I waved with a fake pressured smile and stormed up to my room and quickly shutting the door.

"Ugh I don't want to get used to this." I groaned.

I heard a knock on my door and then it opened.

I was surprised to see wendy standing there..

"Uh, yeah?" I asked as she smiled faintly at me.
"Hey.." She said as I raised a brow at her.

"What is it," I asked her, my back turning to her as I took out a few text books from my bag and putting them on my bed.

"I just wanted to say hi.." She said as I flinched.

Oh no. No no no.
This bitch is not going to try this hard to pretend she's being nice to me!!

"Okay..," I snickered, "what the fuck." I asked laughing a little turning towards her.

"What..?" She asked raising a brow towards me.

"Stop acting like you wanna be friends with me! It's annoying me." I said as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I wasn't pretending. I was really trying to do this stan. He told me he doesn't want us fighting anymore.. I'll just leave then." She said rolling her eyes with a sigh as I stared for a second randomly feeling bad.

"Ugh. Sit down." I told her as she did as she was told and sat at the end of my bed.

"First," I said looking at her.

"I want an apology."

"Im sorry, (y/n). I shouldn't have done and said all those things to you, and im sorry for getting you kicked out of the school by fighting you. And you won.." She said.

"So you really do like stan.. 'Cause you wouldn't have done any of this if you weren't dating him.." I said as she sighed.

"(Y/n). I love stan. I would do anything for him. And since this means so much to him im willing to apologize to someone I really don't like all that much, for him." She told me as I rolled my eyes.

"I knew you didn't like me still." I said as she shrugged.

"Okay. Im willing to fake being friends around him for you guys. Because he's my friend.. And if he's happy then im happy." I said a cheesy line and she smiled at me.

"Thanks," she said.

"Yeah... And even though it doesn't make much sense, im doing it anyways." I said as she laughed.
"Okay. Thanks.." She said as I nodded.

"We can go back to hating each other whenever we're not around stan." I said to her as she nodded.

"Deal." She shrugged.

We both walked downstairs and hugged each other in front of stan. "We're totally best friends now." Wendy smiled at stan, hugging me tightly.

I forced a smile, "Yup."

"Good! It's about time. We should go out to eat with cartman tonight. Just the four of us." Stan said as we blinked.

"No I think he's busy tonight." I blurted as he called cartman up.

He explained the details and I prayed that cartman told him no.

"He said okay." Stan said as wendy and I looked at each other.
We spoke in sync.

"Great.."