Thirty Six: School dance

MUST READ: okay guys so like I started to talk about in the must read chapter^ im starting to get bored with this book. That's where you guys come in!! :D you guys can help me and request things you want to happen in a chapter.. Unless you guys don't want that, so we'll take a vote. What ever the most comments are saying either They want requests or they don't, will be the one I chose. Okay enjoy the chapter ~
______________________________________

I woke up and it was finally Monday.
A part of me regretted wanting the weekend to go by fast but then again, I did miss everyone.

I hit my phone and turned off the alarm, got up and got dressed, did my makeup, brushed my hair, all that good stuff.

I walked downstairs and saw stan look over tired, to the point where he would just fall head first into the cereal bowl he was trying to pour.

"Hey Stan!" I said, scaring him, and grabbing his shoulders.
I laughed when he jumped as he glared.

"Dammit dude I almost spilled the milk!" He said as I giggled and grabbed the Orange juice and a bagel and started to eat.

"You happy to be back in school?" He asked sitting down next to me as I nodded.

"Yeah, I miss sleeping in though." I laughed and put the dishes away then ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly then ran back to the kitchen and put my shoes on, and grabbed my bag waiting for stan.

"Hurry up we're gonna miss the bus!" I said as he quickly ran to the door with me and we ran to the bus stop.

The bus just started to leave but we caught up to it just in time.
And when I mean we caught up to it just in time, I really mean we hauled ass to the next bus stop. WHICH; mind you, is ten minuets away walking.

We were out of breath when we got on the bus as we sat in the back next to kyle, cartman, and kenny.

"Morning guys." Cartman said as we rolled our eyes.
"Yeah, what a great morning so far." I said with a stiff laugh.

____

We arrived at school and went to the lockers.
A few people came up to me telling me that im back, as if I didn't know that already?

I went to class with Cartman and saw the dance posters still up.

"Wow, I thought that we missed it. It's been at least three weeks. I guess they must have made another dance here at the school. We should go this week!" I told him as he smiled at me.

"Sure, sounds okay I guess. Wendy will be there though." He nudged me and smirked.
I nudged him back and rolled my eyes with a laugh, "Eh whatever." I said and walked to class.

We sat down, and looked up at the board.
Mr garrison was teaching again, as I looked down at my sheet of paper, I started to scribble down notes and stuff that we were learning.

"Welcome back (y/n)." Mr garrison said as I rolled my eyes.
I won't forget what him and mr Mackey said to me.
So whatever, forget them both.

I just looked down at my paper as everyone's eyes drifted towards me, then back to their own business.

I sighed and finished up my assignment.
---
Finally the bell rung, and cartman and I ran out as fast as we could.

"Okay Im going to my next class, so I'll see you after words." He said then hugged me, I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, bye," I smiled and walked off to my next class, which kenny was in with me.

I smiled and saw kenny and ran up to him and hugged him, him hugging me back.