The Makeover

"Uhhh," I started, sheephisly, turning to face Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam. "Where's Ceanna?," I asked, attempting to change the subject. "Detention for punching some bitch in the face. Something about eyeliner and two black eyes; now stop trying to change the subject. Tell who what sooner than later?," Harry demanded. Well. There goes that plan. 

"Imayhavebeenanundergroundfighterbackhomeandhadtofighttoday," I rushed out. "Huh?," Niall said, confused. I took a big breath, "I may have been an underground fighter back home and I had to fight today to help one of my old friend." I explained, quietly. "What the fuck?!," I heard a loud, angry voice say. 

I expectantly turned my head to Harry, since he was usually the one yelling at me, but he was quietly fuming. "Not him, me." The voice said from another side. "Liam?," I asked, shocked that he was the one who blew up. "Yes Liam. And what the hell were you doing fighting? Do you know how dangerous that is? That is not something a girl should be doing." He exploded. 

Oh hell no.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!," I screamed right back. "I haven't fought in almost 6 months, but before that, I was fighting three days a week and training two! I fought for two years, and only lost twice. Obviously, I know it's fucking dangerous. I didn't fight for no reason, you inconsiderate jerk! My dad left us before I was even born, and my mom treats me like shit. But I still felt like I had to do what I could to help provide for my family. I fought because I had to, not for fun. And I'm damn good okay, so don't insult my fighting just because I have a fucking vagina!," I yelled, nearly in tears. 

Liam looked surprised and sorry, but the next thing I knew, I was being pulled back into a firm chest. He turned me around and hugged me, "It's okay love, let it out," Louis' voice soothed me as I cried into his chest. I faintly heard Zayn and Harry yelling at Liam in the background. I sniffled and turned around. 

"Please don't yell at him, he didn't mean it." I spoke softly. Harry and Zayn turned to me with a look of astonishment. "I'm sorry, love. I was just worried." Liam said to me, voice laced with regret. I gently pulled Louis' arms from around me and kissed him on the cheek, whispering my thanks. Then, I walked to Liam and pulled him into a hug. "I know, and I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have yelled at you either." I said into his chest. 

"Unbelievable," Said an unmistakable Irish voice in the background. I turned to him, confused. "Huh?," I asked Niall. "You are the only one who would apologize to someone because they yelled at  you," He said chuckling. I just rolled my eyes, wiping them. "Is Ceanna almost done with detention?," I asked Zayn, pulling myself together. "Uh yeah, I think so." He replied. 

"What's Alessandra doing?," I asked Niall. "Studying at the school library," He answered. "I'm off to the school," I called to the guys as I exited the park Zayn and I had found to talk in "Love y'all!" 

"You're telling me you kidnapped us so you could have a girls day?," Ceanna asked me. "Yep," I replied, nodding excitedly. She snorted. "Cute," I said, laughing. Then, I turned to Alessandra. "How are you and Niall doing?," I asked her, curious. "Ummm, we're good. But I feel like I don't look the part of his... Whatever we are." She told me, timidly. "We can fix that hun!" I said winking at Ceanna. 

Armed with a piercing gun, hair dye, and new clothes, we made our way up to my room. "Sit down, love," Ceanna instructed. Alessandra did as she was told as Ceanna and I set up our materials. "How are you with pain?," I asked her. "Honestly?," She replied. I nodded. "Terrible," She grinned, embarrassed. "It's just a feeling, block it out." I told her. 

Ceanna was mixing the hair dye, while I was telling Alessandra about the type of makeup that would look good on her. "I think a soft wing would really bring out your brown eyes and a pink lip would really look good against your tan skin," I told her. "Uh, okay?," She responded, sounding nervous. "Don't worry, it's not as hard as it sounds." I laughed. 

Ceanna began to apply the hair dye, dark purple at the top, getting lighter, to an almost lilac color, at the bottom. While that was setting, I began the task of piercer. "I'm just gonna give you two on your lobes, and one in your cartilage." I said to her as I held an ice cube to her ear. "Okay.. 1...2...-" 

"Ow!"

"Sorry, it was best to do it while you were relaxed." I told her, apologetically. Repeating that process 5 more times, she was finally done and the hair dye was ready to be washed out. By this time, it was already 9'Oclock. Seeing the time, I threw her her phone. "Call your mom and tell her your spending the night." I told her. "Bu, but It's a school night!" She exclaimed. "Don't worry," I said "I'll make sure you get to school on time tomorrow." I told her with an eye roll. 

We washed out the hair dye and blow dried it, not allowing Alessandra to see it until I did it tomorrow morning. Then, we talked until we fell asleep.

Smiling but we're close to tears, even after all these years, we just now got the feeling that we're needed. For the first time.

I groaned, having to get up an hour early was not working for me. I grabbed some red skinny jeans, a sweater weather, slouchy, one shoulder sweat shirt, and a black lacy bra (being careful not to trip over Alessandra on the blow up mattress on the floor, Ceanna insist on sleeping in a bed). The bra was what was supposed to be my bad ass accessory for the day. I quickly took a shower and changed, putting on some studded, black converse. Then, I straightened my hair quickly and applied a winged eye liner and a red lip. Then, I quickly threw on an earring in all of my piercings and a beanie. 

Next, I shook Alessandra awake and threw the clothes I had picked out for her the previous day, and pointed her in the direction of the bathroom. When she came out, I loved it. She was wearing a white long sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans with rips, a purple scarf that matched her hair, and some shiny combat boots. I excitedly sat her at my vanity and began to curl her ombre, purple hair. Then, I powdered her face and applied a quick wing and some bright pink lipgloss, like I had suggested yesterday. Finally, I threw a beanie on her that said 'Swag'. Cliche, I know. But cute, nonetheless. 

I quickly woke Ceanna up and said to her "You've got 20 minutes." 

"Is that enough time?," Alessandra asked, worriedly. 

"Sweetie, that gives me like an extra 10 minutes." Ceanna said, both of us laughing as she went into the bathroom. 

"So, how do you like your new look?," I asked turning back to Alessandra. "I love it!," She squealed. "I'm sure Niall will too," I said laughing. Then, Ceanna exited the bathroom, in the clothes she had left the last time she slept over. She was wearing some blue skinny jeans, a black long sleeve shirt, and a blue scarf with studded heels, adding ti her short height. 

"Gotta run," She yelled "Zayn's picking me up!" 

We just laughed at her, "We should get going," I said to Alessandra, picking up my bookbag. She nodded, copying my action. 

We walked up to this school and eyes turned to Alessandra. Whispers about the "new girl" arose from the parking lot, while we giggled quietly. She sneakily walked up behind Niall, "Surprise," She whispered in his ear. He turned around quickly, smiling but he froze when he saw Alessandra's new look. "Holy shit," He breathed. And with that he smashed his lips to hers. I began to clap, laughing when, once again, arms grabbed me from behind. 

"You did good," Harry whispered in my ear. "I did, didn't I?" I said proudly. "How did you do it?," He asked, amazed. "Well Ceanna and I just- Wait. Where is Ceanna?," I asked, noticing my friend's missing presence for the first time. He wordlessly pointed to a tree that Ceanna and Zayn were kissing heavily against. 

"Right," I said rolling my eyes. "All of my friends are kissing someone," I said, pouting. "I'm jealous," I joked. And with that, lips came crashing down to mine.

A/N

----------------------

ALESSANDRA GOT SOME. SAPPHIRE FINALLY GOT SOME. CEANNA GOT SOME. What am I talking about, Ceanna always gets some lol. What's up people? The makeover chapter is finally here, yayyyyy. Alessandra's new look will be on my polyvore (southerngirlamw) complete with her new hair, which I absolutely love! The other characters' outifits will also be on there, as always. Check out our twitter @CITYDonWattpad. Also, go look at my personal twitter @snowycoatharold and follow me and tweet me something about the story! While you're at it, go follow the story's instagram (@canitouchyourdimples). Comment, read, vote, and all that jazz. Love y'all!

Xxx Arie