The Hand

FOLLOW THIS STORY ON TWITTER: @CITYDonWattpad 

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END.. PLEASE READ!!!

CHECK OUT OUR INSTAGRAM: canitouchyourdimples

I groaned, waking up as I heard a banging on my door.

"SAPPHIRE ANDREA BLACK, GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!" 

"I'm up!," I yelled to my lovely mother, getting up and checking my phone. Oh shit. It's 8:20 and school starts at 9'oclock. I jumped out of bed and grabbed some leggings, a creme long sleeved shirt, and a navy blue scarf out of my closet before rushing into my bathroom. "I really need to start dressing more rebellious," I muttered to myself as I turned on pandora on my phone and stepped into the shower.

Alright, so 40 minutes might be enough for some people to get ready and out the door, but not me. I take really long showers so I had to shorten my time this morning. I speedily shampooed my hair and threw some conditioner in it before shaving my arms (I really hate body hair) and my underarms. I washed my face and body before rinsing my hair and hopping out of the shower. I wrapped my hair in a towel while checking my time. 10 minutes. Not bad.

I quickly changed and ran back into my room, stepping into my brown uggs. These were from when my mom actually liked me. Ahhh, good times. Then I sat down at my vanity, quickly applying my face makeup and then just applying a quick cat eye with a red lip. Looks like it took way more time than it did, just how I like it. 

Next, my hair. I towel dried it quickly and just put some sea salt scrunch spray in it, hastily scrunching it. I took a second to examine myself in the mirror. "Wow," I thought to myself. I looked a little bit, okay a lot abit, different. From my now blonde and blue hair and my lip ring. What would the boys think? What would Harry and Louis think?

Waving that thought aside, I spritzed my self with perfume and dashed out the door. 5 minutes to get to school.

I got to school with 2 minutes to spare and some very angry pedestrians that I may or may not have have almost run over. Oops. I hopped off my motorcycle and walked up to Ceanna and the boys. This is the second time this week that they stared at me while I approached them. It gets tiring. 

Luckily, Ceanna came to my rescue "Yes, Sapphire's name now lives up to her hair. Can we please get over that now? Thanks." She rambled. I chuckled at her outburst and went to give her and the boys hugs. When I got to Harry he leaned down and whispered in my ear "You gotta stop getting so beautiful on me." I giggled and blushed, kissing him on the cheek. Next, I went to Louis expecting him to do something similar to Harry's actions. But no, he just hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my hair and told me he liked my hair.

I walked to my locker chatting with Ceanna, and put my combination in. As I opened it, it was slammed closed. Oh hell no. I slowly turned my head to the person standing where my locker door had been. "Is there a particular reason you just closed my locker?," I asked sweetly to the Blonde Whore in a cheerleading uniform, barely covering her nonexistant ass. "You stay away from Louis and Harry. They're both mine, so back off bitch." She replied in her whiny voice. I just laughed at her "Or what?," I said through chuckles. She smirked and pulled her hand back, surging it towards my face.

But then it stopped, suspended in midair by my own hand. I twisted her arm around and pulled it behind her back, if she moved she'd break her own arm. "What was that?," I asked in her ear. "Let me go bitch," She hissed back. My voice took on a hard edge as I told her "Listen here whore, I have not done anything and I'm pretty damn sure those boys are not your property. Now, if you ever so much as look at me the wrong way again, I swear to God, I'll feed you your eyeballs with a spoon, got it?," I demanded. "Yes," She whimpered and I released her, her running away. 

I turned to see Ceanna and the rest of the boys looking at me in shock. I just winked at them, re entering my combination.

Harry's P.O.V

"What the fuck?," I asked, full of confusion. My small, sweet, little Sapphire just took out the biggest bitch in the school. A girl Louis and I couldn't even get off our backs. How the hell did she know that move? Zayn looked at me and shook his head, I nodded in understanding. We would talk about it later. 

Sapphire and Ceanna walked ahead of us, chatting, while Louis, Zayn, and I's eyes were drawn towards two very attractive body parts. "Damn," Louis muttered next to me. "Thank God for leggings," I added. 

We were shaken out of our haze when Liam waved his hands in front of our faces. He just raised an eyebrow at our wandering eyes. "Sorry mate," I said smiling cheekily. He just rolled his eyes and turned to Niall. "Where's Alessandra?" Liam asked. "She, uh, wasn't ready to go public yet." Niall muttered, blushing. "Well that's not very fair to you," I stated. "Yeah, she should be proud of you." Louis spoke up. "Well basically, she doesn't want what just happened to Sapphire to happen to her." Niall said. 

"Zayn!" We heard Liam snap at the guy who's eyes were still on Ceanna's ass. "I'm thinking!," He defended. "What about?," I asked. "Sapphires block. I've only seen something like that before one time." He said, sounding unsure of his words as he spoke them. "Where?," Louis asked before I got the chance to. "Uh, it wasinastreetfight," He said rushing his words together. "Huh?," I asked. He cleared his throat, "In a street fight." He said quietly. 

Sapphire's P.O.V

Later that day, I entered English with Harry, Zayn, and Ceanna. I took my usual seat next to Harry and began to write down notes. I jumped when I felt something rubbing my thigh. It turned out to be a hand, I turned to its owner, but he was just taking notes, not looking suspicious at all. The hand was still there as I continued to write. This time, it began moving up slowly towards a certain, um, "area". I crossed my legs in an effort to discourage the movement but that only seemed to encourage it, as he began to rub. I was biting my lip in order to keep a moan from coming out, and I started panting. 

"Sapphire?" The teacher asked. We had a sub today.

"Um, yeah?," I responded, slightly breathless. That damn hand was still going.

"Would you like to tell me the difference between Independent and Dependant Clauses?" She asked with an evil smirk on her face.

"An Independant Clause can stand alone in a sentence, while a Dependant Clause needs support." I said off the top of my head. The sub huffed and turned away.

I reached under the desk and pulled out the hand that had been torturing me. "Really Harry? In school?," I asked. He just winked and chuckled in return. Oh? He thought this was funny? Okay, two can play at the game. 

I reached under the desk and began to gently rub circles on Harry's thigh, moving up slowly, like he had done to me. I reached a bulge and smirked, begging to palm it. Harry's mouth was slightly open and he was gripping his pencil so tightly, his knuckles were white. I began rubbing faster and looked up at the clock. Perfect. I slightly squeezed, causing him to moan. Right as the bell rang. I took my books and winked at him, "You're right. It is funny." I said to him before walking out of the classroom.

A/N

---------------------

It's been awhile but it's here! Lol, I was having computer difficulties this week which was why I didn't update earlier. But thanks you guys for being patient and getting me to 800! Only 200 more away from 1K. I love y'all! As usual, the outfits mentioned in this update will be on my polyvore (southerngirlamw) and go check out the twitter for this story  @CITYDonWattpad. Also, exciting news! We have instagram!! The username is canitouchyourdimples and all the characters I have in mind for this story will be up as well. Go check it out please! Read, vote, comment, and all that jazz. Love y'all!

Xxx Arie