Sweet Jesus

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @CITYDonWattpad

We made our way back to the hotel-well Ceanna and I made our way back, Alessandra got piggyback rides back to the hotel, claiming her belly button hurt even more when she walked. "My lip doesn't feel too swell, but I'm walking," I said to her with a raised eyebrow. 

When we got back to the hotel, we stood outside for a couple minutes trying to figure out what to say to the boys about our "new looks". We just decided not to say anything unless they said started the conversation. 

We took the elevator up nervously, preparing for the confrontation that was sure to come. Finally, we reached our location. We had texted the boys on the way and they told us to meet them in Niall, Alessandra, and Liam's rooms. "On the count of three... one... two... three....."

We casually walked into the room, greeting the boys. They just stared at us. Well me, since you couldn't see Alessandra's piercing. "Hey?," I tried to speak to them again. Like before, silence. But then the answers came.

"What?" "When?" "Did it hurt?" "Are you crazy?" and my personal favorite, "That is so hot!" Yeah, that last one came from Louis. "Yeah, just now, not really, but it's a little sore, and thanks Louis." I replied. "Did anyone else get anything?," Asked Zayn, looking at Ceanna with, what else, lust in his eyes.

"Ew," I exclaimed, disgusted. "Not this time baby," she winked back at him. "Umm," Alessandra started, sheepishly. "WHAT?!" Niall yelled. Alessandra hesitantly lifted her shirt, showing her belly button ring. Niall just stared at it before walking over to her, kissing her harshly, and saying huskily "I agree with Louis, piercings are hot." Before grabbing Alessandra and taking her out of the room.

"Well, why didn't I get that reaction?" I muttered to myself. Before I could say anything else Liam yelled "Anybody kisses Sapphire and I will kick your ass out!"

"Aww, why?!" Louis and Harry exclaimed simultaneously. "Because," Liam stated before walking out to go find Alessandra and Niall. I looked over to Zayn and Ceanna, seeing them basically having sex with clothes on in one corner. "Really guys? All the time?" I asked. "Yup," Ceanna answered, coming up for air before diving right back in.

"Well what are we gonna do now?" I asked turning back to Harry and Louis. "We could go back to our room and watch movies and order pizza?" Harry said. "Okay," I stated happily. Louis walked out of the room, me following before I got snatched back.

"You know, I've heard kissing with lip rings is a huge turn on." Said a husky voice behind me, kissing my neck. I opened my mouth to protest but instead a moan came out. "You were hot before but now... God" Harry whispered into my neck. He grabbed my ass before walking around me to go to our room, turning to wink at me and call "Are you coming?"

Sweet Jesus.

Louis Point of View

Sweet Jesus.

When Sapphire walked into that room, all I could do was stare at her mouth. I've wanted to kiss her since I met her and this really wasn't helping. Then, I blurt out "That's hot," like an idiot. God, I'm an idiot. Everything was blur, me staring at Sapphire until, suddenly, we are going to our room to watch movies. I enter the room first, Harry and Sapphire somewhere behind me- WAIT! Harry and Sapphire somewhere behind me? Alone? Shit. 

I know he did something. I have to start making my move before he gets her first. God, I really like her. They enter the room, Harry, then Sapphire, blushing. I pretended to be oblivious and asked "What movie are we watching?" 

"I brought The Seed of Chucky," Harry spoke. I looked to Sapphire, "Works with me," she confirmed. "Harry, you set up the movie while Sapphire and I get snacks," I instructed and he nodded. Sapphire and I walked into the hotel room kitchen. 

She went to our bags and bent over them, looking for popcorn. I groaned at the sight of her ass up in the air like that and then quietly walked over behind her, pressing into her firm ass. She froze as I began to slowly bend down to her ear, "You really are too beautiful for your own good," I whispered. I could hear her breathing hitch as I put my hands on her behind, massaging. "The things I could do to this ass." I muttered before abruptly standing, grabbing a soda, and walking back into the hotel room. "Your job is popcorn." I told her, exiting the room. Game, set, match.

A/N

--------------------------------------

Hey you lovely people! So much has happened since I last updated, midnight memories was leaked and 1D Day is today! Whoop! Who's gonna watch?! I am! Also, what's your favorite song of off the new album? I think mine would either be Happily or Little White Lies. But anyways, thanks for reading! Comment, vote, and add to your library please! I love y'all! And don't forget to follow on twitter; I love to interact with y'all! @CITYDonWattpad

Xxx Arie