Bieber Hair and Great Dancers

FOLLOW THIS STORY ON TWITTER: @CITYDonWattpad AND TWEET ME WITH THE HASHTAG #CITYD

"What club are we going to?," I asked Liam, over my shoulder. "The Orchid Lounge," He shouted in reply. "Which direction?," I asked ( A/N see what i did there? No? Okay, keep reading)  "Keep walking straight," He instructed. I nodded understanding and skipped in the direction he told to go.

When we arrived at the club, I was amazed. It was a huge purple building filled to the brim with people. "Y'all sure know how to hook a girl up..."  I mumbled to them. They all laughed as we entered the building. Liam found us a table and we sat down, ordering our drinks. We all just ordered soda, since we didn't the area to get shit faced.

I sipped on my drink, suddenly aware of a pair of eyes resting on me. I turned towards the bar area and saw a cute guy about my age grinning at me. He nodded towards the dance floor; understanding what he meant I smiled back and announced "Well, I'm gonna go dance now."

I made my way over to the dance floor to meet the attractive stranger. I spotted him and walked up to him. He was hotter up close, with breath taking blue eyes and swoopy bieber like hair. "Hi," I greeted shyly. "Would you like to dance?," He asked.

I nodded and he stood behind me and put his hands on my hips. I began to move to the rythm of the song, grinding against him. He began to move his hand down lower and lower until-

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?," Harry asked him, having his hand in a firm grip, eyes ablaze. "Dude, I was just dancing with her." Bieber hair stammered out. "Go," Harry said sternly. Beiber scurried off, as Harry turned to me. "You still wanna dance?," He asked me. "Yes," I replied and he nodded, moving to take Bieber Hair's place.

I, once again, began to sway my hips, but dancing with Harry was much different than dancing with Beiber Hair. Harry knew what he was doing and controlled my body with his. I could feel the outline of his tight abs on my back. The changed into a much sensual one, as did our dance.

He slowed his gyrating, making me feel each move he did. And my ass was pressed against his, uh, "package" which was new. Harry repeated Bieber hair's mistake, but he went all the way, cupping my ass firmly in his palms. "Do you know how hot," He whispered my ear, his voice husky and dark.

I involuntarily shivered do to the feeling of his breath on my neck.I glanced over to the right and did a double take as I saw Zayn and Ceanna dancing even more steamily than me and Harry were. "Well, use protection." I muttered. Apparently Harry heard me, because he chuckled and the song ended, him leading me back to our table. But I learned something that night. Damn, can that boy dance.

A/N

-------------------------

Hey guys :) I missed you! How was every ones Halloween?? What were y'all? I was sleeping beauty lol. But anyways, THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR 300 READS, I LOVE YOU ALL!!! As always check out my polyvore (southerngirlamw) and twitter is up! @CITYDonWattpad Go check it out and hashtag #CITYD!! Comment, read, vote, and all that jazz. Love y'all <3

Xxx Arie