Mystery Revealed

On Friday morning I got up with more excitement than I had all week. Today was the day! The beach! I was excited, as I hadn't been to the beach in over a year. 

 Getting up and walking over to my closet to pick out my outfit. "Hmm.." I thought to myself "It's going to be warm today so, a crop top?" I pulled a flower printed, lavender crop top out and matched it with some dark wash studded shorts. It was high school... Who follows dress code? 

 I walked over to my bathroom and followed the usual routine of washing my face, brushing my teeth, and changing. 

When I padded back to my room, I pulled out some lavender vans to complete my look. Standing in front of my full body mirror I examined myself. I was suddenly very grateful of the many cheer leading practices from my "previous life" that had provided me with a flat stomach. 

I changed out my belly ring for one that was a turqouise anchor. I also inserted some creme flower earrings and put on an infinity necklace before nodding approvingly.

 I sat down at my vanity and decided to some light make up, seeing as I would probably be sweating. I put on moisturizer, BB Cream, and a powder with some light blush, and that was my face. All I applied on my eyelids were waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

I then put my fiery hair up into a bun before spritzing myself with Beautiful Day by B&BW, wanting some change. I applied the matching lotion and grabbed my book bag and the bag I had packed the previous night, before walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar, seeing a note on the counter.

 I walked over to it while eating my granola bar reading aloud, "Your sister and I have gone for the weekend. There's food in the fridge. Mom."

"Well," I thought "Love you too," But this plan did work out perfectly, me going to the beach this weekend. I mentally fist pumped as I walked out the door.

As I parked my motorcycle in the parking lot, I spotted Ceanna and the boys in our spot at the entrance. As I walked up, I noticed Ceanna had a similar idea getting dressed.

She wore a black leather crop top with white shorts and combat boots. Her hair was down as usual, but I discovered she had a belly button piercing that held a purple rose. She waved at me as I approached.

I waved back, grinning "Loving the outfit," I said to her. She chuckled and replied "I'm feeling yours too," 

I turned to the boys to give them a hug, seeing them gaze at my body hungrily. I rolled my eyes and said "Really guys? Are we gonna do this every morning?," 

"Sorry," they murmured collectively, sounding anything but sorry. I walked over to them and gave them each a hug, Louis had tried to grab my ass while I gave him his hug, but I swatted his hand away.

When I reached Harry, he whispered "I like the tattoo on your side," in my ear referring to the dandelion that appeared to be being blown, turning in to birds as it traveled up my side. "Thanks, it's my favorite. This one is my second," I said winking at him before turning around, giving him a view of the one on my upper back. 

It was a tree with birds flying off of it. But, my shirt covered the script underneath it. He said "Wow, that one must have hurt." "Like hell," I responded with a chuckle. We then proceeded to walk into the school.

By lunchtime everyone had sat down with their pizza, something I learned was a tradition- Pizza Fridays. Niall was looking anxious so I asked him "Niall what's the matter?," 

"Uh, I kinda have something to ask you guys." He spoke nervously. "Yeah?," Liam asked curiously. 

"Well, um, it's about the beach..." He started "You guys remember the girl I told you about?," We all nodded in recognition. "Well, I kinda was wondering if she could go?," He said making it sound like a question.

Before anyone else could say anything I squealed loudly "Of course she can!," I exclaimed "Now, who is she?," I demanded. ''Uh, you guys see that table over there?," Niall asked nodding in their direction.

"The nerd table?" Ceanna asked disapprovingly. "Yeah," Ni said. "Um, she's the Asian one with the long brown hair."

Ahh, I spotted her. She was pretty, I suppose, but you couldn't really tell with all that she was wearing.

She had giant nerd glasses on that I guessed were actually prescription. She was wearing a denim button up shirt, buttoned to the top with a creme skirt that went down to her knees with a brown belt. On her feet there were some kind of beat up, brown combat boots. But she had great hair. It was a little wavy,and dark brown. It well just under her boobs but she kind of hid behind it.

 "Her?!" the guys all asked at once. "Uh, yeah." Niall said uncomfortably, ,scratching the back of his head. "Leave him alone," I commanded sternly to the boys. "He's free to like who he pleases."

  "What's her name and how did you meet her?," Ceanna asked curiously. "Her name is Alessandra and I met her in science, we're partners." Niall explained smiling. We spent the rest of lunch discussing Alessandra, me and Ceanna quizzing Niall.

A/N

-----------------

Hey you guys :) Who's excited for the beach scene?! I am!! But anyways, the mystery girl was revealed.... Alessandra will be playing a big role in this story and I have a lot of new characters coming your way, so yay. Also, all of the outfits I talked about above will be posted on polyvore, including the girls swimsuits (Which I haven't mentioned yet) Anyways, I've decided once we hit 200 reads I'll make the twitter and instagram pages, kay? Love y'all <3

Xxx Arie