Puddles of drool everywhere

At the end of the day, we all met in front of Liam and Harry's cars. I spotted Niall walked with the same girl he had told us about earlier. "Aw," I thought to myself "They're cute together."

"We need to give her a make over ASAP," Ceanna muttered under her breath. I stifled a laugh as they approached, walking up to the pair. Alessandra was studying me warily, standing behind Niall. "Alessandra, Sapphire. Sapphire, Alessandra." He oh so elegantly introduced us. 

I rolled my eyes then said "Hey," with a little wave and a smile. She returned it with a small smile of her own.

As Niall introduced her to the rest of the gang, I studied her thinking of what I could do. 

"First, I would chop that hair off," then when it was short enough, give it abit of ombre and some layers, perhaps. While I was having my internal debate, people started piling into cars. I walked over to Harry and tapped him on the shoulder. 

"Um, Harry?," I asked. "Yes beautiful?," He answered. "Well, my motorcycle seems to be presenting abit of a problem." I stated. "Good point," He nodded then yelled "Li! What're we gonna do with Sapphire's bike?," 

Liam groaned, muttering something like "Just when I thought we were gonna get out of here without any problems." He thought then turned to us and asked "What's your address?," 

I complied, giving him my address, confused. "Harry," He said turning in Harry's direction. "Here's Sapphires address, I need you to follow her home, then take her to the filling station," He spoke, referring to the gas station.

"Alright," Harry said and nodded as I hopped on my bike and sped in the direction of my house. 

After reaching our destination of the "filling station" as Liam called it, we began to head in the direction of the beach. It was me and Harry in the front with Ceanna and Zayn in the back of Harry's 4 seater convertable, doing God knows what back there. 

"Royals" by Lorde came on the radio station and I started to hum along and after awhile, Ceanna joined in, forcing Zayn shortly after. Harry finally began to sing with on the chorus.

And we'll never be royals (Royals)

It don't run in our blood, that kinda luxe just ain't for us

We crave a different kind of buzz

Soon, we arrived at a beautiful, but packed beach. Everyone exited their cars, grabbing the necessary materials as the guys went to go find spots and the girls went to go change.

We reached 4 Port A Potties, us each taking one and leaving one left. I changed into my favorite bikini; a pink, turquoise, and dark purple, tribal print bikini top that made my large bust look great. Which was hard to do in a bikini, because they seldom seemed to be able to contain me. I paired it with some coral pink bikini bottoms and slipped on my teal flip flops before pulling my hair down and exiting the Port A Potty.

I closed the door behind me seeing Ceanna in a rainbow, animal print, bikini set with bare feet. Next to her stood Alessandra in a simple, conservative black one piece with black swim shorts and green flip flops. I told them both they looked great as we headed to where the boys had settled. 

When we approached, the boys eyes seemed to either darken or bulge out of their heads. Zayn's at Ceanna (I definitely thought there was more than just "fuck buddying" going on over there", Niall's at Alessandra, though she was only wearing a one piece, and Harry and Louis at me. Liam was setting the equipment up, so he missed the uncomfortable staring.

"Nice tattoos," Harry managed to croak out. Louis nodded in agreement, still not taking his eyes off of me. I looked down to see that they were all on display. Oh well.

"Can we swim, pllleeaaasseee?," I begged Liam. "Sure," he replied chuckling. "Who's coming with me?," I asked turning around. Harry and Louis shot up instantly, while Ceanna was sitting on Zayn's lap, involved in a heavy make out session. I rolled my eyes and turned to Niall, who said he was going to tan with Alessandra. 

"Looks like it's just y'all and...." I started, trailing off as the boys began to remove their shirts. 

Dear Jesus.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone caught me drooling in that moment. Damn. "You okay?," Harry asked with an eyebrow raised. "Peachy," I squeaked out, turning and running to the ocean.

A/N

---------------- 

Hey you guys :) So whaddya think?! I really enjoyed writing this lol. As always, these outfits will be posted on my polyvore (southerngirlamw) so go check them out. Comment, read, vote, and all that jazz. Love y'all <3

Xxx Arie