Tears of joy & Tears of pain..

Start from the beginning

Things were going all well, but you can't have the good without bad right? . It is Neha who is undergoing a lot of struggle all the way. Though her pregnancy mood swings are little difficult to handle, it becomes nothing compared to the sufferings she goes through. During the initial few months, she was not even able to take any food, she was always sick. Sleep; her first love has also become a nightmare for her. For the past few days she has completely forgotten her sleep.

It has been more than thirty minutes since we got settled on our bed to get sleep. Here she tries to fit herself in an comfortable position by moving side to side. Then she finally breaks down, "I couldn't sleep Arjun..", she said her eyes almost wet . It really pained to see her like that.

Reclining myself on the headboard of the bed I sat upright and brought her head over my lap. I brushed away her tears with my fingers and planted an assuring kiss on her forehead. I comforted her and tried to put her back to sleep by lacing my fingers through her wavy black hair. She always goes to sleep when I start caressing her hair. It was yet another day, as I smoothly laced my fingers through her hair, her eyes closed and she slowly drifted to sleep.

Even I drifted to sleep in the same sitting position. All of a sudden I was shook awake by a loud scream. Neha was sitting beside me panic stricken. Figuring out that she must have woken up from some nightmares I tried to pacify her.

"Nehaaaaa....Nehaaa!! ...Are you okay ??" , I tried to soothe her by patting her back. Sweat beads were plopping down her face. She looked terrified. "Don't worry darling! ",I comforted her by holding her hands.

"Arj.. Arjun.. I'm scared !somethi...something bad is gonna happen ",she revealed holding her baby bump , her breathes weren't normal. She was shivering as well. I tried to calm down her. Caressing her hair I kissed off the tears that were falling from her orbs.
"Everything will be okay ,I'm with you right , so don't worry darling.. ", I tried to convince her . Once she felt a little relaxed and composed I helped her to lie down comfortably and pulled the duvet over her .Sitting by her side , I continued to caress her hair .

An hour had passed, but she didn't fall asleep .
"Arjun shall we go for a ride",she asked suddenly .

"At this hour?? ",I asked raising my brows in unison.

"What's wrong ? we used to go right.. ",she snapped back .

"Now you're pregnant dear.. It's already half past one.. Get some sleep.. I'll take you tomorrow morning.. ", assuring that I tried to convince her.

"Please Arjun I'm not getting any sleep, take me for a ride let's get some fresh midnight air..",she has started tempting me now. "Before her mood swings turn her into an angry bird , I would better take her for a ride now ", my mindvoice warned me.

We got changed to comfortable wears and silently sneaked out of the home before someone could see us. Closing the doors apart ,we strode to the garage . Plugging the keys to the slot of the ducati, I ignited the bike's engine. She too clambered upon the bike and held be my shoulders. When I offered her to put on the helmet, she refused saying that, " No need Arjun..I wanna feel the fresh air sprawling over my face...".Without appealing any further, I just cautioned her to sit comfortably and started our ride.

We were enjoying our midnight ride in the calm roads, Sitting behind me she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sizzling night breeze. Crossing through the roads that were covered up both sides with trees which were also calm, we were rejoicing the moment along with our little love inside her. She was literally behaving mad by singing songs. It's been a long while since I saw her this much happy.

"Arjun ..Arjun..now it's your turn ..pleasseeee sing my favorite one! ", she screamed .

"Cool ....I'll sing darling ",I accepted and started singing her most favorite song , En iniya pon nilave ...She too started humming along with me.

We were enjoying the ride with so much laughter and love. It was all of a sudden I noticed an truck that was on our way without any headlights. But it was too late when I realised it, my bike was totally out of control , it flung forward and tumbled over on the roads. Both of us were thrown away from the bike and I saw Neha being thrashed to the ground with a loud thud. As I tried to move I couldn't even lift my hands and legs. They were so numb. Pain was crippling my mind and everything around me was blurring.

The only sound I heard was her screams that were calming down little by little. She had been drifting in and out of her consciousness. And the last thing I saw was the closing of her eyelids that were winged in blood while she laid amidst of the pool of blood . The struggle she had with her breaths rested. All I remember was seeing her lying lifeless there before I blacked out.

The book is coming to end in one or two chapters friends..

Keep supporting !

Sarang hae 😘