Tears of joy & Tears of pain..

Start from the beginning

Subsequently after going through all these ups and downs I've travelled more than half way through my pregnancy; almost nearing the end of the fifth month . The little love has started to show some quickening moves. Nothing comes to the happiness of feeling the baby tumbling and rolling inside my belly.

On that evening me and Arjun were leisurely sitting in the living room and chatting with each other. Suddenly I felt our baby's quickening movement inside my tummy ; which Arjun has been waiting to feel for the past few weeks. The previous times when the baby kicks he missed it.

"Arj... Arjun Arjun!! Gi.. Give me your hands",I screamed. Seeing my sudden actions he was blinking his eyes without moving from the place. I quickly grabbed his hands in mine and placed it over my baby bump. His sparkling black orbs widened in joy as he felt the movement of the baby under his palm.

"Neha!!, The baby kicked !! ", he exclaimed . That was such an heartmelting scene to watch.How could I explain?; It was an undesirable emotional feeling to both of us. Every day I go on fantasizing the moment, when Arjun would hold our tiny little love in his hand. That moment would be so exotic. I really can't wait to see him holding our little bundle of joy in his hands.

Back at home Abhay's wedding talks were going on at full fledge. My crazy bestie is going to be hitched in a few months to Teenu; his lady love. Their studies would be over in a few months, and by then their wedding would happen. By the time our little love would also join us. Abhay is also equally excited to welcome our little love. Whenever he facetimes us he would try to talk to our little love inside my bump. He would always give warning notes saying that, "Listen , my little buddy !, when you come out to this world, please don't become a lazy rabbit like your mom...",and grins at me.
For which I throw killing glares at him and look at Arjun with my puppy dog face. But Arjun doesn't get into our silly fights, "Ayoh ..You both! I'm not coming in between your fights..please leave me..", he used to scream and escapes from the place.

But Arjun's mom is my saviour; She is such a sweet heart, she would always support me by warning Abhay, "Dei she is your Anni* now(she is your sister in law) , don't talk to her like this".When she supports me I would be showing faces at Abhay. To irritate me further he would say, "Huhh Mom!! She is my friend first and the rest is rest , it's me who has been bearing her tortures for more than past two decades ",hearing him say that everybody starts laughing .
He is the best . He will never change. And I don't want him to change. That bond of friendship we have is very pure.

Day by day the excitement is growing at home to welcome the little love. Still one trimester has to go. But the saddest thing is before that I would make Arjun to go nuts. It was not my fault actually. Here I am wondering what to wear everyday; since all my outfits have gone out of size, but how could he look more hotter day by day. He doesn't even look like he is going to be a father in a few months. Adding to my jealousy, his fangirls would stick on to him like honey bees whenever they spot him outside. My face would turn into an angry tomato whenever I see him with girls. When he comes back to me I would frown asking, "Those girls are beautiful isn't it??". Without letting him give an answer I myself barge in with my foolish speech, " I know Arjun I've become fat, and I'm not beautiful anymore..
You doesn't love me anymore.. ",I start crying that moment itself .

He giggles sweetly and with his long fingers he holds my chin and soothes me, "Fat or thin or ugly whatever you're, you will always be my beautiful and I will love you with all my heart", he utters and kisses off my tears. Only he knows the tactics to handle me and always make me fly.

ARJUN'S POV:

Happy is what I felt when I heard about Neha's pregnancy. I felt something new, not even those championships and laurels brought this much happiness to me. I was rejoicing every moment I got to spend with my love and the little love. I really lack in words to explain exactly what I'm feeling.