Each day I ♡ U More!!

Start from the beginning

But the actual truth behind the decision was not because I would work under Arjun , but the real fact was , I felt little uncomfortable after hearing few gossips of the employees at work . On the day of our wedding ,I happened to hear a few rude comments too , "Look at the crooked girl ,she came begging for a job but now she had trapped our boss itself".

Though I didn't care about those filthy words , but still it hurt a lot to hear such rude comments. I hated to work in a place where these filthy people are there . Also I didn't want Arjun to know all these .
If he comes to know , he would become a moron again and sack all of them from their jobs . I didn't want that to happen.

Seeing me zoned out in some thoughts, Arjun solaced me with his words ,"Okay I'm not arguing anymore !! ,the judgement is left to my darling's court ", he declared finally untangling his arms from my waist , raising them above my forehead and began to caress my hairlines.

"Thanks for understanding Arjun", I said stamping a peck on his cheek before I got up from Arjun's frame.

After a haste morning session of getting ready , he finally left for work with no heart to leave me at home. The later part of the day went by spending time with Arjun's mom ; chit chatting for a while ;cooking together; watching TV and so on. Amidst of all these , Arjun never missed to call me now and then.

______________________________________

That noon I was completely bored ; For the past few days Arjun had been quite busy in work, so I couldn't disturb him. Skipping through the tv programs sucked too , I was just scrolling through the news feeds in facebook.

It was when my phone rang playing Adiye alaghe pick up the call *, in his sweet melodic voice , I got back to my senses. I had a wide smile looking at my phone's display with his smart picture .

"Miss you darling ..",he uttered the moment he heard me breathe an hello.

"I miss you more Arjun ..",I mumbled pouting my lips.

"I know ",he uttered making me go all smiles; As if he was staking me secretly ,he finds out all my reactions . I couldn't help myself from smiling ear to ear. "Baby can you please go to the study and check whether there is a blue file on the table and call me back", he said.

"So this why you called me",I frowned pouting my lips.

"No darling, please don't get mad, it's a little urgent, can you please go and check it", he asked softly.

"Okay", I agreed to him and cut the call.

Sliding the wooden door of the study, I walked inside to check whether the file was there. The table was empty except for a gift wrapped up in blue.
So this is the file he meant? Arjun you'll never stop giving surprises...

Curious to know what was there inside the wrapped up gift box, I started unwrapping it. On seeing the contents of the box, my eyes struck for a moment, there was a beautiful red saree ;my favorite colour.. It took a few seconds for me to notice the sticky note on the gift..

"The surprise doesn't end here
my beloved,
Check out the draw! "

"You are driving me crazy Arjun" ,I mumbled to myself and strode towards the draw . As I dragged open the draw, I found another gift box wrapped in white, with a note stocked to it ,which read,

To my flawless beauty!

I smiled alone like an idiot after seeing the note . Inside the box there was beautiful pearl studded necklace paired with a set of earrings . It looked so beautiful. And there was a pretty little card inside the box. It read,