Chapter 16- You're preggers!?

Beginne am Anfang

"I know what sarcasm is," Carter mutters.

"No he didn't give me a 'birthday present' okay?" I blush.

"Let's go out for breakfast," Aaliyah suggests, I nod.

"Please, I'm starved," I place a hand on my stomach.

"Well there's cake..." Joey says eyeing it and licking his lips.

"Later," I say and put it in the fridge.

"Let's go then."
                                 ||
"This is really good," I mutter shoving my breakfast into my mouth.

"It's just bacon, eggs aint that special, you've tried it before," Aaliyah raises an eyebrow. "Are you pregnant?" I cough on my bacon, it ends up flying out of my mouth and onto Carter's plate.

"YOU'RE PREGGERS!" Joey shouts standing up.

"Um actually, no I'm-" he cuts me off shouting to the whole restaurant.

"MY BEST FRIEND IS PREGNANT!" Everyone looks at us and cheers, I blush and face palm.

I stand, "um no I'm not!" I shout, "still a virgin like Mary," I mutter.

"Wait... you're not pregnant?" Joey says with his mouth wide, his fork drops almost dramatically.

"Yup, you're all glad I know-" he cuts me off by pressing a hand to my lips and practically shunning me.

"Nope. You ruined my perfect little fantasy, YOU RUINED IT ALL!" He cries out dramatically, I roll my eyes.

"I'm only eigh-"

"Nineteen," Aaliyah corrects giving me a look that I do not understand.

"Same thing practically," I wave her off, "the thing is I'm too young."

"Yet you got married," Carter says, I sigh.

If only you knew.

Aaliyah checks her phone,"lets go, I have important duties to attend," she says, I raise an eyebrow.

"Like?"

"Saying hi to Matt of course," she says in a 'duh' tone, I roll my eyes.

"How could I forget? How old is he by the way?" I question.

"He's 19 turning 20 soon. He graduated last year or the year before, I can't remember. Anyway let's go!"

We stand and walk to the limousine they said we had to take, except someone's driving.

The man opens the door for us, I smile at him and slide in and the group soon follows.

He shuts out door then sits in the drivers seat, he moves forward and looks in the mirror. "Home?" He asks.

"Yeah," I reply.

We arrive home within ten minutes, Carter slams open the door before the chauffeur can get to it. I shrug and we follow behind him, Aaliyah walks ahead and I sigh.