I stated to brainstorm of any ideas on how to confess. I don't want it to be cheesy or not romantic at all... Somewhere in the middle. I was about to got to sleep when an idea popped in my head. I sat up quickly and started to head inside to the kitchen. I mean come on, I'm not good with these romance stuff and you expect me to go to my dad for advice? Of course the only one in the family that is actually good with these kind of stuff is none other than my 'loving and caring' mother.

"Ma!" I yelled. ( A/N: that's what I call my mom. Who else does too?) I saw her holding a pot of what seems to be filled with meat and looking like she would need some help. "What?" She asked irritated. Not wanting to answer her question while she was struggling, I went up to her and carried it for her. "Why thankyou" she said with a smile. I placed it down on the counter and leaned against it. As she washed her hands in the sink I decided to ask her the question that's been killing me with curiosity. "M-ma how did d-dad you know......romanticize you?" She looked at me with bewilderment then laughed loudly. "Are you confused about a girl? Oh it must be Ino right?" She asked.

What the.....how do people keep guessing it right? Is it that obvious that I like Ino?

"M-maybe..." I stuttered out. "Oh gosh you are just like your father back then, always in denial when it comes to his real feelings. Ah...these old times"she sighed with happiness. "You make it sound like you're old" I pointed out. Instead I received a smack in the head.

So much for a loving and caring mother...troublesome...

"Whatever. Well your dad...he took me out on a "friendly date" saying that we were just friends. We went on a boat, watched the stars, then walked home together. It was when we were at the front doors of my house when he confessed to me" my mother said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

Moody much?

"So...I'm supposed to take her on a boat ride, watch the stars, then walk her to her troublesome house then confess? That's sounds too troublesome..." I complained. Instead of being hit again she just smiled softly. "Im not saying you have to Shikamaru. You aren't your father. You're different. So find out your own way of confessing, do the Shikamaru way." "That sounds cheesy but whatever" I replied. She just chuckled and started cooking dinner.

I made my way back to the garden to think but as I made my way back another idea popped in my head. I ran to my room and took out a blank piece of paper. I started to write down all my ideas. After a couple of hours I finally got the perfect plan.

Plan confessing to Ino in action!

—TIME SKIP—

Since my mom invited the Yamanaka's for dinner again, my plan would go perfectly. So my plan was:

• After dinner ask Ino to go to the garden again.
• go under the tree and watch the stars
• Bring out the flowers (buy some for Ino)
• Confess

It doesn't really sound romantic but that's what I wanted. Romantic but not at the same time. After eating dinner I lightly tapped Ino at the shoulder. Her blonde hair twirled around her as she turned her head. "Yes?" I found it hard to concentrate and I was afraid that I lost my voice. "Wanna go to the garden?" I said after I found my voice. "Sure!" She said excitedly. As we entered the garden we both sat down under a tree and enjoyed the night sky and the calming atmosphere. "Hey Ino." I said, breaking the silence. "Hmm?" She hummed. "I— Uhm... Here take it.." I said shyly and shoved the bouquet of flowers to her. From the corner of my eye I saw her eyes widened. "W-who is this for?" She asked. "It's for you silly..." I replied. "W-what? Why?" She asked again. "God you're so troublesome sometimes you know? Why can't you just take it and know that I love you...ah women...you're so troublesome..." I said irritated of all her questions. "Wait....what did you just say?" She asked quietly. "Huh?" I asked. "What did you just say" she said more clearer. "You're troublesome?" I asked. She shook her head. "Before that" "Women?" I suggested. She shook her head again and looked at me with hopeful eyes. My gaze softened. "That I love you" Her eyes widened and she stood frozen in her place. "Ino. I love you" I said more clearer. Ino just stood there with her mouth open.

5.....4........3...........2........1......

Ino screamed. "Oh my gosh! I love you too!" She hugged me and that made me lose my balance. We both fell on the floor but neither of us cared. Then she kissed me. And might I add, she is one hell of a good kisser. "Ino will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "YES" Ino yelled.

"What's going on!? We heard a scream and r—" I heard Ino's dad yell. "Oh my gosh! Honey look! Our baby girl has finally found the one!" I heard Ino's mom squealed. "Shikaku (A/N: is that his name? I'm not so sure so please tell me if I'm wrong in the comments) Nara, your son better treat my daughter right or I will break every bone in his body" Ino's dad threaten. I flinched.

Don't want that happening...

On the other hand our moms were squealing. "Oh! You guys are so cute together! I'm so happy you finally realized your feeling did each other!" Ino's mom said. "Get married already!" I heard my mom yell. "And I want sone grandkids in the future!" I felt my face heat up. Ino was tense so I put my arm around her shoulders. "Relax Ino. It's fine" I said soothingly. "It's just weird how our parents, well your mom, are saying those things. I mean we just started dating and now we're already getting married?!" I smirked. "Not right now but in the future we will, my lovely wife" I whispered to her ear. "Hey!" She said as she punched my arm. "Don't deny it. You know you wanna marry all of this and claim it as yours" I said with a smirk. "That is one of the most weirdest things you've ever said. Are you really Shikamaru? But either way, yes I do want all of that and to claim it as mine" She asked/said. "Yeah" I said kissing her forehead. Our parents decided to leave us alone and give us some "space".

We continued to look at the beautiful stars. "I love you, Ino" I said quietly and hugged her. "I love you too, Shikamaru" she said with a smile.