μ's Girls x Female Reader (Part 2)

~Day 6 (At cafe)~

My brother was drooling over the maids in the cafe while I was looking through my phone. Honestly, my brother is nothing but a wannabe fuckboy with a tiny ass dick. Trust me. His ex-girlfriend told me that his dick is small as a thumb and thinner than a fucking pencil. (A/N: kid_face1028 & KuroTheButler I see you in them comments about three inches ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

He pretended to drop his napkin and bends down to pick it up and looks under one of the girl's skirts. I got ticked off and kicked him in the jaw. "You bitch!" He screamed holding his jaw, attracting attention to our table. "Your fault for peeking asshole," I growled. We glared at each other before he stormed out the cafe. I scoffed and went back on my phone. 

"Ex-Excuse me but would you like to order anything?" A girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes (A/N: I'm not sure what color they are XD) I smiled reassuringly at her. "No need to be nervous. Sorry about the noise. My brother was being annoying." I told her.

She seemed slightly more relieved and smiled brighter. Her smile was so pretty, I felt like I was in awe. "So would you like anything?" Sh asked again. "Oh right. A cappuccino is fine thanks." I told her. She nodded and left.

She came back with my drink and quickly left. I looked down at my cappuccino and blushed when I saw a heart in it. I looked up to see the girl was smiling back at me with a slight blush on her cheeks. I blushed harder and drank my cappuccino.

Once I finished, I paid the bill and was about to leave. "Wa-Wait," The girl came over to me and looked at me nervously. "Is there something you need?" I asked. She stood up on her toes slightly and kissed my cheek. "M-My name's Kotori. I-It was nice meeting you." She said and left. 

I was about to call for her but she was gone. I frowned and left the cafe.

~Day 7 (Out grocery shopping)~

I was carrying 6 bags of groceries while my brother was flirting with some chick. "A little help?" I asked him. He flicked me off and continues to flirt. 

I sighed and continued walking home. "Hey you need some help?" A girl asked me from behind. I turned around to see a girl with pigtails and red eyes. She looked so cute. "You don't have to. I can handle it." I told her. She scoffed not believing me. "I can tell your arms are gonna give out. Here hand me three." She told me. I handed her 3 of the bags. She smiled and the both of us continued walking. 

"The name's Nico." She said, not looking at me. "(Y/N)," I replied. The two of us continued talking until I reached my front door. 

"Thanks Nico," I smiled. She blushed and looked away. "Well of course. It wasn't like I was gonna let you carry that all alone." She said, crossing my arms. I unlocked the door to my house and took the 3 bags Nico was carrying. 

"Hey (Y/N)?" She asked. "Hmm?" I looked back at her to see her face only an inch away. "Wh-What are you-" I was cut off by her pressing her lips on mine.

She quickly pulls away and runs off. I stood there in shock. "(Y/N)? Are you back?" I heard my mother call. "Ye-Yea....I'm coming in..." I stuttered and went inside the house with the bags.

~Day 8 (Umi's house)~

I laid on the floor of Umi's room, staring up at the ceiling. She's doing practice right now but is ending in several minutes. Umi and I were childhood friends and we would hang out together often. I wanted to tell her what happened over the past 7 days. I wonder how many times she would say it is shameless. I giggled a bit at the thought of Umi being embarrassed about what I just tell her.