Harry: "But this is a key to our place."

Michael: "Yeah I won't be needing it for a while. Soph, Keira and I have decided to go on a holiday."

Simon: "Where is she going?"

Michael: "Simon I really don't think she wants to talk to you right now."

Simon: "Please just tell me where she is going? I'm not going to lose her over some stupid rumors that we know aren't true. I'm an idiot for not just telling her the truth."

Michael: "She's outside in the car with Sophie. If your going to say something do it now."

I didn't think twice before ejecting myself from my seat, making sure I had my wallet and my phone with me before racing out the door. I could hear Vik telling me I was making a mistake but I didn't care, I needed to see her. Fucking four years, nearly down the drain because some pathetic, stupid little fucking fan girl doesn't know what respect is. And the worst part is that everyone had abused her so fucking much, and now here I am, walking towards the car knowing she probably won't have anything to do with me. I felt around in my back pocket and found the little box.

Soph: "Incoming."

I saw her turn her head to the side and look at me, she looked like she had not long finished crying, she looked so sad.

Keira: "Simon... look I."

Simon: "I should have told you the truth, I shouldn't have waited so long just to fucking compose myself. I knew that people were hating you and sending you horrible shit and I did practically nothing to stop it. This whole time I've just been working and it has driven you further away from me. Every single day I wake up and wished you were there next to me but I can't. Every day I want you to wake up to breakfast in bed because I care about you. And every day I want to wake up next to you and tell you how much I love you. I don't ever want to lose four years with you, just because some stupid fucking fan couldn't learn some basic fucking decency. Keira I love you so much, and I can't lose you over this. It's not fair on you, I shouldn't have done nothing. I should have told you she had lost her brother, I was just trying to make her feel better until we found him. I'm sorry I didn't say anything, I look back on it and realize how fucking stupid it was of me and I'm sorry."

I realized the tears had started to fall from my eyes while I spoke, I loved this girl so much. And I wasn't about to let Four years go.

Simon: "Please don't go."

Keira: "Simon, no matter what people are always going to hate me, even though that's not even the main issue. It's the fact that you weren't honest with me. I knew there was something behind it, but when you didn't answer why and pushed me away because you needed to work so much, with all of the hatred and stupidity that came along, I started to believe it. There was a part of me that didn't want to but when you stopped messaging me or calling me I thought it was done. I didn't know what to think or do. I didn't know how to react. I almost couldn't if I'm honest. I thought you didn't like me, that I was done being your play thing. Tats why we decided on the trip. It seemed like a good time to just escape for a while. And Michael said that it's rare to find fans in Sydney. It would be a nice chance to get away from it all."

Simon: "Please don't leave. Not without me at least."

Keira: "You have to do your videos, and we are leaving in three days for a couple of weeks. There is no where near enough days to get videos out."

Simon: "Then I'll do as many as I can and come with you, they can miss out on a few days."

Keira: "You wouldn't stop just for me."

Simon: "I would stop for my wife though."

Keira: "Simon we aren't married you silly goose."

Listening to her giggle made me feel so much better, I looked at her and leaned forward through the window, capturing her in a soft and sweet kiss. I reached into my back pocket and pulled it out in front of us. Opening it up to show a beautiful diamond and Opal ring adorned around the band. I heard her gasp before she looked up at me.

Simon: "I know your not my wife. But maybe one day you could be."

Keira: "Are you... asking me to?"

Simon: "Keira I love you so much, and I can't stand to see you upset. I'm sorry that I have been so distant but the real reason is that I was trying to find the right moment, or set one up at least. It's the least I could do to show you how much you mean to me, how badly I need you. I love you so much, and All I can ask is will you marry me?"

I saw the look on her face, astonishment, fear, love and happiness. It was so beautiful to see that I couldn't help but smile at her, she was absolutely gorgeous and I was completely smitten with her.

Keira: "I..."