Chapter 34: Our Fate.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Xander's P.O.V.

When Aiden reaches my car he gets on it and I start to drive towards my house.Yes, now... that mansion is one my my houses, I have my family there.The pack is a home too.So much has changed that is delusional.Still, there's a small pain in my heart that I don't know why is even there.Is like something... is missing.Weird right? My life will reach perfection after today, maybe is that.Yeah...

Getting out of the car we walk to the mansion and to my room.Slowly, relaxed and comfortable.That was the mood around me and I wouldn't wanted any other way.We close the door of my room behind us,and watch each others eyes.Walking to him I ask: "Ready?" "Yeah, I am my love." I do a Lazy grin in response as we take off our clothes until we are like the day we we're born.Aiden walks to the bed and lays down. "How about you come here and teach me what that cock of your can do?" He says with a smirk. "Don't mind if I do." Getting on top of him I cup his face and kiss him, letting all my adoration on it. "Are you sure, Aiden?" Taking my hands he kiss them and says: "I wanna spend the rest of my days with you Xander Lenstrange,so let's mark each other and be happy." His smile illuminating my whole world in another countless time.No more words needed to be exchanged so I kiss him again to start the seal of our fate.

♠♥♠

Kissing down his neck I leave some light hickies as he leaves low moans come from his mouth.Then I pass to his nipple while my fingers play with the other.Groans escapes his mouth this time. "Already enjoying it? Huh Aiden?" He just rolls his eyes. "I trained this body of yours so well... now it experiences pure pleasure with pain." Saying that I prove my theory my slapping his thigh and letting my hand mark on it. Aiden moans loudly and insults me with the word "idiot".

Chuckling I get my mouth to the level of his member and I suck the tip. Moaning he says my name, that being music to my ears.I deep throat him in no time and start sucking his delicious member.After a while of moans and pre-cum coming from his member he cums down my throat.His hot liquid making me moan in anticipation of his everything. Separating my mouth from his member I swallow and go search some lube.When I reach it (strawberry of course) I get on the bed again and spread his legs to see his beautiful hole.It's so pink~.I start marking his thighs with my mouth.He says my name in desperation, asking me indirectly to touch his already erected member.

Aiden's P.O.V.

For the countless time he teases me to make me leak myself.Is so embarrassing for me to need this so much? Yeah, but I want it either way. Suddenly Xander starts liking my hole and it feels so good.When I was gonna ask for more he introduces his tongue making me moan in delight. Separating his tongue from my hole says with a smirk. "Don't get yet so tight on me babe." "Oh shut up Xan." He takes the lube and puts some on his fingers and then puts one.Damn those fucking fingers on his.One turns to 3 in no time as he moves them and I enjoy his teasing. "You are already so used to this, such a pervy wolf~" "Xander,put it in already,I can't wait anymore." Smirking he suddenly puts the fourth finger, making me cum all over my stomach.Damn it.Then he licks all the cum from it and ask: "Ready my wolf?" I roll my eyes and pull him to a kiss in response.

Suddenly I feel something entering me... something extremely wet and warm. "Is that Jared with a camera?" Xander asks making me look at the window when I suddenly feel something braking my insides. Screaming cause of the sudden thrust I shiver. "Fuck you Xander!" Xander burst into laughter. "But because of that you don't feel so much pain, right?" He's right, actually I feel really turned on.Tsk. "Your ruin the moment you bastard,you better take responsibility and start moving." Xander doesn't say anything and just starts moving slowly.

In no time I'm a moaning mess.He hits my g-spot constantly while rubbing me.Xander is biting his lip,trying to control himself.Some blood comes out of his lips and I cup his face and lick it to then kiss him.Our tongues dancing against the other in an already known piece.
Wrapping my legs around him as I feel his pre-cumming cock thrusting in and out.Me forgetting about... well everything.The only thing that matters is our pleasure at the moment.He grabs my thighs in a strong hold,one that will probably leave a mark while he moves faster and harder.Hugging him I breathlessly say in his ear: "Xander,I'm Cumming,baby I'm Cumming." "M-me too my wolf." He responds with a moan and a groan.

My fangs come out and I growl.Slowly putting my fangs on his neck and bitting.Xander just gets on my neck and bites making me moan as I bite harder and cum.He cums while drinking my blood and moaning against my neck.Separating from his neck I cum again from the ecstasy made by his fangs.He separates and we look at each other in... total awe. We finally did it,we finally belong to the other permanently. "Ready for round two?" He asks smirking.The pervert.

I push him so he's now laying on his back.Moving my hips up and down I start riding him. "Fuck,Aiden." He curses while grabbing my hips and helps me move.Sweat reaching our bodies even with the air conditioner on.We spend countless hours fucking. Just enjoying how much pleasure the other creates.Xander lost control tonight.He slapped me on the thighs, ass,bite me, suck me,make me say anything that came to his mind and other things.

♥♠♥

We took a bath after it (I had shaky legs so se helped me walk) and then lay down naked.I wanted to feel he's whole warmth when we cuddle. Saying our "I love you's" and "Goodnight's" as we fall asleep.

Xander's P.O.V.

Waking up from in delight I stare at my world, Aiden.He had a death grip on me in his sleep which I found adorable.I pet his hair while I think how lucky I am to have him.After a while he wakes up and grins at me. "Morning love." and leans in to kiss me and I put a hand on his mouth. "Let's wash our mouths so that I can ravish that mouth of yours Kay?" He groans and walks into the bathroom like he didn't had a 7.5 inch cock inside of him yesterday.Why is that?

1.I trained his hole non-stop.
2.I massage him in the bathroom with a medical eucalyptus lotion. (I like that smell on him with his scent.)

So we wash our mouths and I remember something and my head snaps to look at his neck. "Aiden... " "Hmm?" "Aiden you don't have my mark." He checks his neck in the mirror in pure horror, then he looks at me. "You don't have mine... why!?" He searches my neck, his voice full of pain and confusion.

Let me explain people, in the supernatural world when you mark your mate this one gets your mark.Which is a tattoo,in majority it goes when you bite but sometimes in other places of the body.This mark represents the love and dedication for each other.The fact that we don't have it means that we may not be mates. The mark is the proud and joy of every supernatural being.It shows what's your are strengthens the bond.

Aiden then starts searching my whole body. "WHY ISN'T HERE!? WHY!? YOU ARE MY MATE, IM YOUR MATE! WE LOVE EACH OTHER!....Just... Why... " He gets on his knees and starts crying in agony and I hug him. "Shh, we will figure this out okay?This doesn't change how much I love you baby, ever." Why is this happening? I feel the sparks, the bond is stronger than ever, we bite each other when we had sex.Then... just... why? How? "Baby look at me." He does and I cup his face. "We will figure this out, now let's take a bath, eat something and go the the pack house okay? Don't worry, I'm not leaving you, ever, you are the love of my life and this bond we have is enough proof for me." Aiden hugs me. "I love you Xander, I love you." "I love you too my beautiful Alpha." We stay like that for a while and then we did as I planned.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇