Chapter 28: Finally I can see those eyes that melts my heart.

Hello people ~ Hope you are all alright! Here's another update! Now go read and enjoy the chapter.

Question: Favorite Ship/Couple?

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P.O.V.

These 2 weeks has just been pure torture.I couldn't sleep well, eat, damn even my dick has been limp. Darius doesn't talk to me at all.My parents just told me that I should get him back and do it alone, that it was my task.Brice seems to be acting like a fucking Disney princess that got her happily ever after. My friends have been with me at all times, they tell me the same as my parents though.Xander's screw has just vanished, I haven't seen them. Xander?I haven't been able to see those eyes since 2 weeks and it's killing me.

THATS IT! IM GETTING MY MATE BACK! LIKE IT OR NOT! I FUCKING LOVE HIM!... I go wide eyed at my mental confession. [FINALLY YOU IMBECILE!] [Darius! You are back!]  [Hell yeah I am! Now let's plan how to get our man!] We planned everything  that day.Five more days passed and I was desperate.Friday came and when I enter the school I could smell him.So I run to his direction and he was in the music room.He was just like when I discover he was my mate.His legs crossed on the chair, expecting my presence.

He had a cold stare. "So, you decided to-" I didn't let him finish and walked to him. "Shut.up." Then I grab the back of his hair and kissed him hungrily.

I sat on his lap and teared his shirt and started playing with his nipples as he moaned in my mouth. Totally into it as he cupped my ass and squeezing it, pulling us closer in a thrust between our covered members.Xander separates us and I cup his face. "I'm sorry, I didn't know until I lost you, I love you." His face turns in a totally relief matter.The love spreading around his beautiful icy and captivating blue eyes as I Peck him and tell him the same 3 words full of affection. "I love you too and I'm sorry too I-" He said while his voice brakes a little and that alone makes me weak. "Shh,I get it." Then I kiss him again,how I missed that voice and these sparks, everything involving him to be honest.

He takes off my shirt and passes his hands all over my chest while he kisses my neck as I chant his name while moaning. "Finally my wolf,you are on the same page as me." He says full of relief and affection as he hugs me. "I missed you." When I hug back I respond: "I missed you too baby, I really did, this has been pure torture for me.I don't wanna lose you ever again." At that he tightens the hug and snuggles in my neck. "I missed your warmth, your scent, your voice, your smile, your laugh, your everything Aiden, your fucking everything.I didn't know if you would be able to fall for me to be honest, and that scared me to no end."

Kissing his neck I respond to his confession with total honesty. "I will not back away from this relationship, ever again, promise.I thought that I had accepted what having a mate implicates,but in the end I was acting like a pup and letting everything up to you.I'm sorry for that Xander.I will work on improving myself to become a worthy mate and make you comfortable at all times." He shakes his head and cups my face. "No, you are already worth it... ever since I met you." After those words he kisses me full of affection as I let my feelings mix on that blissful kiss.

We stay in a comfortable silence after those exchanging words.Me in his lap, hugging and letting the warm of each other's body translate to the other with sparks and an ecstasy we know like the color of each other's eyes.I finally understood how much he actually means and I'm not letting that go.

After that I let him dress in my Jersey since I shredded his shirt earlier.I had an arm around his neck while he had one around my hips.Close as we can be we left the school in my car (Xander text his brothers to take care of his car).We drive with some music in the background, no words needed to be exchanged anymore, all that's left is the date I have planned for my lover.He wanted to know where we we're going but I didn't told him, it was a surprise and he was frustrated, which was adorable.

We reach our destination (I blindfold him) and I got out of the car and open the door for him.After taking his hand and closing the door I walk him and stop at one point.Taking of the blindfold he just smiles and shakes his head. "You really are charming, you know that right?" Pecking him I respond: "For you though." I prepared with my mom a picnic (only with sweets, wine and of course blood for him) at the beach.We sat down and enjoy the view as we cuddle and fed each other chocolates with kisses.Talk about ourselves, discovering more of each other.I learn Xander's greatest fear, loosing me.Mine was that same, only that my family was at the list too, he didn't seem offended though.He even said he admired me for my love, that my heart was big and that's one of the qualities he fall for, making me blush.

After the sun disappeared we stay there,with just our company. I texted Jared and Landon before coming here so no one disturbed us (plus the pack helped making this in time).Stars we're glowing as I admire my mates eyes. When we got out of the beach he asked me if he could sleep with me tonight.Without hesitating I accepted.We reached the pack house and walked to my room, not caring about anyone.We took a bath,dry and dress up (Xander had one of my shirts and one of my boxers).Cuddling he falls asleep on my chest,I thanked the Moon Goddess for such blessing before doing the same.

Xander's P.O.V.

What can I say? I'm happy, simple as that.I have Aiden, that's all I needed, him.Leo was still mad at Aiden but respected my decisions, everything went back to normal.We spend countless date and make out sessions, enjoying our relationship (of course, we go out with our friends a lot too). Three months passed and I was scared,when that man comes,it will mean war...

Alexander's (A.K.A. Sperm Donor's) P.O.V. 

While drinking some blood I asked my informant to do his report.I was currently sitting in my Jet, on my way to my mansion.He was shaking and panicked. "Talk." I said with my usual cold and dominant tone. "S-sir,S-sir Xander has a m-mate." Shocked was my reaction, oh, so the waste of space finally found his mate? Maybe now he will finally do something right. "Oh really? Who is it?" "S-sir, i-is Aiden Harleston Veldon,Alpha werewolf, heir of the Royal Mist pack." He finished saying while looking down shaking in fear.Furious was an understatement, I WAS IN PURE RAGE! "WHAT!?" The servant whimpers. "I-its true Sir,there's evidence on the file besides you. Everything is in there." "Get out of here before I brake your neck." Without hesitation he leaves leaving me alone with the file.Investing the file I plan how to erase this shameful couple.That low life doesn't know what he's go into.You will be punished for your shameful acts Xander,oh just you wait.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Comment, Rate and Subscribe! 💜